Is it still possible to make a living from marketing affiliation ?

Dickson

This week I received about $ 390 from different companies and it's been several years now that every month, I receive my small affiliate payment.
Affiliation is very simple.
I promote software on the internet, and there are people, who have gone through my links to buy, or to use software that I mentioned.
In the end, I am paid as a sort of sponsor who brings in clients. It's very simple and it doesn't require a lot of techniques.
It's still pretty cool to be able to get paid to talk about software that you like and that you use every day.

It's still pretty cool to be able to get paid to talk about software that you like and that you use every day.
I promote the tools I use every day.
It is not my main source of income, but it is one of my sources of income.
Last year for example with Shopify, which is an application that allows you to create online websites to sell in e-commerce, brought me about $ 2,500.
So it's cool that pays for the holidays, you see, that's not what we're going to live with every day but over the year, cumulatively it's pretty cool and it continues to pay off because Shopify is an application recurring that people use regularly.

Because if it works well for them they keep using it and so every month I get a small commission from what people spend to use the software.
And the cool thing is that you don't have to be a carpet dealer to make a living in affiliate software.
You can simply promote software that you like.
For example me, I use CANVA.
It's an app to create images, create visuals and things to develop my different businesses.
Well canva has an affiliate program and the fact of talking about canva for example in this answer I could put a link, just below and if you subscribe to Canva through my link well, I will hit an average commission.

just try !