Saving Money Do You Think It Is Still Possible To Save Money If You Earn 30-40 Dollars Per Month?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hmm, I understand the income is low, but if you're determined to save money, by curtailing down most of your want and seek to add more funds to the amount you generate monthly which is $40 in a month. If you minimize those things that makes you spend you can save something tangible at least for the long run and use it for something tangible.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The money that you are earning might not actually be the main issue when it comes to investing or saving but instead how much you are spending. If I am earning $40 a month I can very well save up to 10 or 15 dollars because I live with my parents and then they provide a lot of my needs already.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
For me there is no amount too small too small to save monthly. Saving to me just need self discipline if you are save big you can save small. So even with a little 40 dollars nothing stops one from saving even if it is 5dollars from it if possible

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My grandmother said to my father that the amount of salary is not material when it comes to saving money. Even if you save only 1 centavo in a day that would suffice. What's important is not exactly the amount but the habit of saving. When the salary increases then the amount of savings should also increase correspondingly.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Of course I know that he won't be able to save up to $30 on monthly basis but I think if he can cut his expenses then he can save up to $15 on monthly basis. If he isn't in a situation where by his parents provides things for him then he probably need to look for another offline job and combine it with the online job he's doing, then he will probably be saving up to that on monthly basis.
You're right. If the parents is assisting the user, then the user adds offline gig to his online gig and make improved earnings, more than the $30 he makes online in a day. That will enable him to save the total amount of money he earns in a month here online. Cos the parents is assisting him and the offline gig will be used for up keep and other bill payments.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Hmm, even when the poster is supported by the parents it won't still be easy to save $30 per month. That's minimal amount of money indeed. Unless we aren't catering for our own personal needs like our up keep, and paying for some personal bills etc. Not everything parents can provide for us, we ought provide some basic needs for ourselves. That's why we need to work hard in life to improve such kind of low income per month.
Of course I know that he won't be able to save up to $30 on monthly basis but I think if he can cut his expenses then he can save up to $15 on monthly basis. If he isn't in a situation where by his parents provides things for him then he probably need to look for another offline job and combine it with the online job he's doing, then he will probably be saving up to that on monthly basis.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If you are still being supported by your parents then it is quite possible for you to save up to $15 per month from $30. but if you are not then that will be very hard for you because $30 is quite small for you to save from but I think if you are determined enough you can actually do it. You must first of all discipline your lifestyle and cut your expenses.
Hmm, even when the poster is supported by the parents it won't still be easy to save $30 per month. That's minimal amount of money indeed. Unless we aren't catering for our own personal needs like our up keep, and paying for some personal bills etc. Not everything parents can provide for us, we ought provide some basic needs for ourselves. That's why we need to work hard in life to improve such kind of low income per month.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
To be honest, $40 in a month is not worth it . I can't really do something tangible with it. I am here to provide support to Bills and expenses. As a family man. That amount is way too small to sustain me. Working on forums is just a side hustle thing. But you don't have much responsibilities, you can manage that amount
of course the money is quite small and I don't think he can be able to do anything tangible with it except he has an offline work. the best thing is to look for an offline work that will be fetching you a little amount of money and doesn't support it with your online gigs then you can be able to save reasonable amount of money on monthly basis.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you are still being supported by your parents then it is quite possible for you to save up to $15 per month from $30. but if you are not then that will be very hard for you because $30 is quite small for you to save from but I think if you are determined enough you can actually do it. You must first of all discipline your lifestyle and cut your expenses.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I live in a country where I need at least $30 a month to bear my basic expenses. Right now, I do not need to pay for the bills or grocery, but soon a time will come when I would need to pay for those things. Right now my total income online is $30, as I am unemployed and only make money using paid to post forums. Right now I have no source of income and the only option I have is to save the $30-$40 I earn online. I am also not able to earn money online due to the fact that I live in a Tier 3 country where Paypal does not work, so I cannot receive paypal money or earn good income online because I am not a skilled worker either. Do you think that it would be possible to save at least $10-$15 a month and start a very small business after saving money? I am finding it really hard to save money right now.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
It is very much easy for me to save $15 or more from my online earninngs. This is because I still live with my parents and so I do not get to use my earnings for things like food, electricity bills and the likes as those things are taken care of by my parents. It is okay for me to save even more than that though my total earninng let month isn't up to $40.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
To be honest, $40 in a month is not worth it . I can't really do something tangible with it. I am here to provide support to Bills and expenses. As a family man. That amount is way too small to sustain me. Working on forums is just a side hustle thing. But you don't have much responsibilities, you can manage that amount

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Though it depends on your determination and your responsibilities. If you are determined then I think you should try and cut your responsibilities or your spending short, so you can have enough money left behind to save, if not, even if you are making over $200 a month, if you don't keep in check your spendings you wouldn't still be able to save.

Josemendez

Verified member
For me , $100 is not even enough to solve my problems not to talk of saving from $40 earning. Subscribing for internet will take about 29% of this money , the remaining percentage will go in feeding and emergency fund. I don't think I can be able to save anything from such low earning because things are very costly in out country.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I wrote in one of my comments that if one can not save when he's having small money, he can't save if he's collecting big money. Saving is an act to be imbibed. It is urged by discipline and ability to let go of our expenses and happiness. If you are waiting for when you will be collecting big money, there will also be big expenses then as well.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
To me i belive it is possible sofar one can get more then one forum let say like five forum or PTP forum. And also if one can really manage his/her time very well . One also need to be creative and also be somebody that can easily think faster that will really help to make such an amount in a month orveven more than.

I have been working on two paid to post forums and there is also a third one where I can work. But the problem is that it does not offer lucrative rates to its members and you can only earmn a couple of dollars in there. I only wish if paypal were available in my country, so I could make money. We need more money earning opportunities/websites for third tier countries. I just cannot tolerate this discrimination against us. :mad:

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
To me i belive it is possible sofar one can get more then one forum let say like five forum or PTP forum. And also if one can really manage his/her time very well . One also need to be creative and also be somebody that can easily think faster that will really help to make such an amount in a month orveven more than.

Ayeshabashir

From my perspective, i think it is possible that you can save money when you only earn 30 to 40 dollars but its all up to you if your need and wants is not high than your income.And if i am talking about me then yes i can save money because my all expenses had fulfilled by my family .The whole income that i earned in a month through online work is always kept in ky account .I save my all money on my wallet where sometime i do trading by using this money .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The excuse or reason of not being able to save money because of your low earnings and income is absolutely inhumane and inconsiderate . your ability to save money should not be terminated because your daily , yearly , or weekly income are low . it is understandable that not everyone is blessed with high prestigious jobs with huge attractive amount of salaries and also the privilege to enjoy other business and kinds , but that doesn't mean that you should not save money because when we understand the benefits and advantages of saving money towards our well-being and see what our future , we are ever moved and motivated to save money the more .

So if I may ask you what is the reason why you save money ? . Well that is the question that everyone should ask himself but here I will share my own personal reason why I save money . Personally I save money so as to be able to indulge in various risk-free or risk-less investments that may show up in the future , it is often said that " a stitch in time saves time ". Same is also applied to saving , sometime a particular investment we may indulge in as a result of saving , could change your life forever .

Rachael

Verified member
Yes, it is very possible to have a savings of 30-40 dollars monthly but it is really on the type of job involved and the target of the individual. If my income is limited to $50 monthly or below, it would be very unrealistic for me to think I can save such amount monthly but if I earn up to $120, it is more feasible. The act of saving money is a conscious decision and it is only when there is intentions that it can be possible. I have never been able to save up to $40 monthly, because my income is not really substantial, I have to sort out my needs.

Saving money can only be made possible when it comes with a target, there are still some people who earn good amount of money yet they find it very hard to save, some other people would prefer to invest it, rather than saving it and this is where preferences comes to play. From next month, I have a target to save $10 monthly till the end of this year so I utilize it in learning a skill online and if the money is enough, I can learn an offline skill.