Make money online with playing games possible? No crypto still possible?

GQchan

Hi all,

I am from Singapore, i am a normal 8-5 data entry personal.

Recently i saw alot of crypto playing games to earn money, that is very attractive however... what if i dont wanna get into crypto?

Is there any games which in real life can earn money?

Do share them here so i can go take a look as well, to be speech freedom, do not ask me to pm you for details.

Lets make a happy enviroment here :)

Cant wait to see the suggestion.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The only crypto project which I know that rewards you just by playing games is 'Rollercoin. I know about 'Axie Infinity, I've tried it as well, but never worked out for me since I got no such income to invest in such huge project. So, the one seems working for me at the meantime is 'Rollercoin. It is a gradual process to earn real crypto playing Rollercoin arcade games, you need to sacrifice more of your time in order to make money from playing the games. The game is completely free, you don't have to pay upfront before you start earning. Unless you want to upgrade your virtual miners in order to mine faster, then their is an option for you to buy virtual miners and rack, which helps you to mine faster than when you had no miners. It will increase your GHZ mining speed, and you'll be mining with better algorithm, and at the better speed as well. With such, you'll see profit coming to you faster than mining free. But it is always advised to start free if you don't have the funds to risk for the game, but when you have such funds it is wise to invest and mine higher.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know of others not personally I don't really have interest on this , because I don't even see a future potential in most of them . Even if I have to play game they are asking me , some of them won't even pay you and sometimes the game are always very difficult for you to make money . The reasons is that you will be playing these games will professionals and people that have better understanding of the best strategy to use in this game against you , they are likely to be those that will be earning perfectly with these opportunity and you going there just for the main purpose of earning may not likely be possible at least at the early start up.

Instead of me to rely on playing those games to make money i rather look for a way to learn a skill, a high demand skill I am very sure will really help me because so many people are making money with skills and if I can be able to get a good skill to offer then I can make money as a freelancer or through my website.

In all the same , all these things will depend on what everyone of us really want.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You can make money by playing games and you don't even have to try crypto based game. Even though play to earn games most of the time refer to blockchain based games where you will earn coins and collectibles such as NFT which can be traded for real cash. If you want to earn from gaming activity, I do not see any problems in playing crypto based game, what's the problem in that? After all, crypto is also money. Bur if you do not like to try blockchain game and yet want to make money from your gaming activity, you can do it in number of ways.
Streaming: The easiest ways to earn from gaming is by streaming. You can stream the game on youtube, facebook and twitch. However, before you make money, you need a lot of followers. For example, if you want to stream on facebook and make money, you need a page will a lot of followers and then apply for monetization, once approved, facebook will show ads on your videos and you make money, you also make money when your viewers send you starts and other items.
Play for tournaments. You can also earn cash rewards by playing for tournaments.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Website and platforms that pays its users for playing simple and uncomplicated games are considered to be or falls under the category of " get paid to play website or platform " . There are thousands and numerous websites in the internet that pays its users to play simple and uncomplicated games , some of this website compensate , remunerate , or pays its members in cryptocurrency and some of them pays its members through PayPal money cards , or through direct bank transfer depending on the country in which they live or reside . One of a good get paid to play game app I know of is known as crypto pop . This is a simple and uncomplicated game app that pays it is users and members in cryptocurrency like ethereum , bitcoin , and litecoin , for playing simple educative games .

To be a member of this app , you have to first of all download it on the Google app store on the Google play store depending on the phone device you are using . And to be a verified and recognise member you have to verify your account through your email . You also have to put a withdrawal code so as to provide security to your earnings .