Do You Still Find Micro Jobs Lucrative

Mika

VIP Contributor
You can earn cash quickly with micro-tasks! Sites like mTurk, Microworkers and Sproutgigs offer small jobs like data entry, sign ups, downloads, website visits where you can earn few cents. Since you do not have to spend long hours, earning cents also helps. If you have some spare moments, you can try microjobs. Surveys and forum posting also come as an avenue to earn small money in your spare time. Remember, small efforts can lead to a steady stream of income. I don’t recommend these jobs as your main source of income but I recommend you try them as you wait for clients on freelancer platforms

Ramolak19

Verified member
For people who want to learn new skills or make extra money, microjobs can still be quite profitable. These temporary freelancing positions provide flexibility, minimal entrance requirements, and the opportunity to work on a variety of projects. Even while individual profits might not be large, performing several microjobs can build up over time and be a useful way to supplement income.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I don't work on micro jobs, I was never interested in. The first money I made online was through promoting products on social media. was paid by individuals and businesses to promote their products to my 10k followers on Facebook. I made $5 from a single promotion. When I heard about microjob first time and learned that you can earn just few cents per job, I was not interested. However, I do realize micro jobs can be good for those who are new and do not have skills.

niche

Verified member
I find it very difficult to make money on the older microjob websites since they require a lot of activity to make a very small amount of money. They want users to spend more than 4-5 minutes for completely a single task, which includes reposting on social media which is not very feasible. Posting on forums like this one may not pay more, but there is less stress and each post may be completed in less time.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Yeah, micro jobs can actually be a way to make money on the side if you have time, especially sprout gigs, you can make around 1.5 to 2 dollars a day, the point is it's a numbers game so you have to be willing to put in the work to earn anything tangible.

It's not a get rich quick scheme but if you dedicate enough time to it you'll be able to make around 50 dollars per month which I believe can go a long way in settling your bills, especially if you live in a low income country where dollar has more value.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I find it hard to make money on microjob websites. it is not my thing as they pay my country very low abd sometimes we are given very shitty jobs. But I like forum posting as it need a little of activity to make money though a very small amount of money but it gradually adds up. So we need to know that Posting on forums may not pay much but there is less stress with doing it online daily.