Facebook Ads Still An Effective Marketing Tool?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
There has been a lot of rave lately about Facebook ads most people argued at the achieved excellent results using Facebook ads but currently most people are using tiktok to advertise their products and I've stopped seeing post and videos about using Facebook ads, are they still an effective channel to market products and services?

If they are, what are the new requirements in running ads? Last time I tried to run an ad I was required to upload my tax identification number which I couldn't produce at that moment, so I had to abandon the ad and used some local solutions in my country, currently I'm looking at throwing some money into tiktok ads and see how they would perform

Mika

VIP Contributor
Whether you get conversion from facebook ads or not depends on a lot of things. The most important things are how you design your ads and how you target your ads. You need to create ad that appeals to your target audience. For instance, if you are promoting to gen z your ads need to be video ads, however,k elderly people will find visual ads better.You also need to reach your actual audience by choosing appropriate age group, geography, interest, etc. while running your ad campaigns.

ZayneSchultz

There has been a lot of talk about Facebook advertising lately, but many people now prefer TikTok. Question: Are Facebook Ads Still Effective? If so, what are the new requirements? Last time I needed a tax identification number, which I couldn't provide, so I gave up advertising. I'm considering advertising on TikTok.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I frequently run ads on Facebook, I advertise my products and services, I advertise my business, I advertise my websites, I even run ads for my clients. I get good conversion rate for my ad campaigns. Therefore, based on my personal experience, I can say facebook ads are very effective marketing tool. If you want to run ads on facebook, there are a couple of things you need to remember, one, your ad budget (daily budget as well as total budget, your ad campaign run time, etc.