Importance of Answering Your Facebook Ads Questions

Jasz

VIP Contributor
A lot of people are intimidated by Facebook ads. They think it’s complicated and hard to master, that they have to be experts in copywriting and landing page optimization before they can begin using the platform.

The truth is that Facebook ads are actually pretty easy once you get started. And the more you understand about how they work, the more effective your campaigns will be.

That’s why I want to take a moment today to talk about how answering your audience’s questions is one of the most important things you can do when it comes to understanding what works and what doesn’t on Facebook.

The first step in answering your audience’s questions is making sure that you know who they are and what they want from you. You can do this by creating a customer persona for each of your target audiences – including any groups or segments that might be relevant for them (for example, women over 50).

Once you have identified which groups make up your target audience, then it’s time to ask yourself some questions:

What problems do they have? What are they looking for? What are their needs? How can we help them solve these problems?

Holicent

VIP Contributor
It's important to answer your Facebook questions from your audience. This will help you interact with them effectively, by finding out what the most they need from your product. The first step to answering your Facebook ads questions is to create a landing page. A landing page is like a website that you create specifically for your Facebook ads campaign.

A landing page can be the same content that you use on your website, but it’s usually optimized for the smaller screen of a mobile device. If you have an existing website, you can use it as your landing page, but most people find it easier to set up their own custom landing pages for their Facebook ads campaigns.

You can create a custom landing page in less than five minutes using tools like LeadPages and Easy Digital Downloads (EDD) — if you know how to use HTML and CSS code.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Facebook is a huge community and if you are able to bring your market to Facebook and get the attention of people, that's a huge plus for you. So, if you are able to get questions about your Facebook ads, you should be on your feet to answer them. I think answering questions on your Facebook ads is another way to engage your customers. And the beautiful thing about your Facebook ads answer is that not only the person that posted the question would see the responses. Friends and friends of friends are primed to see the response, you should take advantage of such opportunities to market your business. That's a huge audience for you to sell your products. I try as much as possible to respond to questions asked by people on my ads on Facebook. That alone has brought enormous sales to my business. It is what you have got to do.