My Last Update for Crypto Investment Platforms for 2023

Themoneyblogger

It has been quite a rollercoaster of months for me, completely dedicating my time to crypto investment platforms. Before I move on, all of these are basically Pyramid schemes or MLM.

So the one I'm gonna start with is GET GXL, that completely crashed earlier this month. If you've used the platform for months you're very lucky as you have greatly profited from it. There have been talks about deposit refunds, but it hasn't been confirmed as yet.

I've been focusing on Knowledge Era as it's actually a really great platform. You can earn without investment and gain interest on earnings. The downside is that there is a 50% withdrawal fee. So if you're withdrawing 40USDT, you'll deposit 20USDT into your wallet. I'll recommend using this app as it's very easy and can help you earn. You can purchase a level and withdraw whenever, however if you don't purchase any, you can withdraw on day 14 and 28, once sign in AFTER you complete your tasks. I reinvested my funds to earn interest.

Knowledge Era

Others coming soon.

Isi24

I have heard about it but haven’t personally tried it out, the ones I did in the past cost me a lot. That’s why I just stick to using reputable exchanges like bitget and over the months have enjoyed their copytrading feature as well other’s features

Themoneyblogger

Update: You can only withdraw from Knowledge Era when you've upgraded to to VIP1 or more. What I did, I used the vip 0 until I made a lot, and upgradedqbd withdrew.
Made sure to get my investment back, just in case.
Still going strong