What did you hear about cryptocurrency and forex investment.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Majority of people today believe that cryptocurrency and foreign investment is absolutely to be one of the hardest way of making money online but the truth is that you cannot actually make it in crypto currency in forex investment without having the requisite knowledge and authority to actually do so . Cryptocurrency and forex investment is indeed one of the biggest and widely known online activity which I've actually turns some people into millionaires and billionaires and these individuals do have the requisite knowledge and authority of what it actually means to actually be a cryptocurrency of forex investor or trader .

A lot of people today believe that cryptocurrency is totally the future and they also believe that cryptocurrency will obviously replace the physical money that you want and used today to purchase things but although I do not believe that yet I still think that it is a right thing for us to actually make money in cryptocurrency . Forex on the other hand which is the short form of foreign exchange , is being indulged by more than 2,000 people and the planets , and that is probably due to the fact that it has actually made a lot of people rich and wealthy .

lecro

Forex is a global market with 24-hour trading and the appetite for buying and selling currencies is greater than ever. In this rising currency environment, you have the option to either trade Forex or invest in Cryptocurrency. What did you hear about cryptocurrency and forex investment?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Making money through cryptocurrencies is one of the hardest things. I have myself tried to trade in cryptocurrencies and faced losses. I have attempted to recover my funds by trading wisely, but I would like to tell you that cryptocurrency market is falling in a really bad manner for the past one year. While it is true that the cryptocurrency market has seen ups and downs, but overall the condition of the markets is not that favorable as it used to be and I think that this is due to many reasons. first, of all, many investors have pulled away their investments and Federal reserve increased its interest rates.

The Russian and Ukraine conflict has also led to downfall of the market conditions and I must say that there are many other factors that have also influenced the cryptocurrency market in a really bad way. I am not saying that cryptocurrency market does not have the potential to improve, but right now, the things are not going the way many investors want. Moreover, this is also one of the main reasons why many investors have liquidated their cryptocurrency assets. We can only hope that the market conditions could improve gradually.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
From my own perspective I think it is not advisable for anyone looking for where or what to invest in because it is not reliable, although there is risk in every business or every way to get income but the type of risk that is involved in this particular forex of a thing is the type that could make you rich overnight and also make you poor within a blink of an eye. Well I am in no position to discourage anyone and no one should see this as a discouragement. I am just trying to point out the high risks involved in this particular job. Now that we have to talk about cryptocurrency related with forex business. Anybody that knows about crypto should understand that it is naturally a business that deals with inflation and deflation and this means that it is unpredictable because you might loose or make profit at any time without even expecting it so if you want to deal with both forex and crypto then you should clearly know that you will be dealing with two different types of risk which might surprise you by either good or bad. The baseline is just for the person into it to get prepared for anything positive or negative outcome.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
First of all I want to personally commend you on the way you post the question of this thread by pointing out how each and every one of us can actually share an idea of how we view cryptocurrency and forex investment and trading . This is because majority of individuals differently have different views and perspective of what it means to be a cryptocurrency and forex trader or investor . But personally I totally believe that cryptocurrency and forex investment or trading is definitely one of the online activity that has definitely turned a lot of people into billionaires and millionaires but their ability to be successful in cryptocurrency and forex trading totally depends on the training and education you had .

As funny as it may sounds a lot of people today become successful in cryptocurrency and forex trading or investment for more than three to five years and yes the sacrifice is definitely worth it do you to have successful and individual could actually be by just mastering the online activity of cryptocurrency and forex investment or trading . During the Year July I personally signed up for a class on cryptocurrency and forex investment and trading because I totally believe that this is the future .

Abigael

Valued Contributor
The first time I learnt about cryptocurrency investment was when I was still in campus. At that time, I thought they were a get Rich quick scheme because I was first introduced to them for an investment in a high yield investment site that promised to triple your cryptocurrency within 72 hours.

It was a shame to learn later that it was a scam site and so I lost my money to that site. But that was a good lesson for me as I don't get scammed anymore. I have learnt to never trust such sites whose promises look too good to be true.

Then I learnt about investing in them through holding the cryptocurrencies for a while. It is a safer way of investment though you won't earn your profits soon so you need to be really patient. Also, you need to choose a coin that has a stable project and an assured future.

Then there is the method of investing through day trading. Which is also a great investment but you need to be really skilled at what you are doing. You need to take time and learn first before investing your money. Otherwise, you may loose so much money.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There are so many informations I have heard about cryptocurrency and forex generally , but the fact is that all these informations are just flying around without any true source of where they are coming from . And since I have good understanding of forex and crypto currency , from my own research I know things to believe and I know things that are not true . That is why I proper knowledge is very important when trying to believe certain information so you won't be leads astray.

Just like you the poster has said, cryptocurrency may be difficult for people to make money with together with Forex because of inability to analyse the market properly . Market analysation and prediction is a skill you need to learn and so many people without the skill trying to make money may end up losing money and start circulating information that forex and cryptocurrency is a scam which is not true.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Well I am not going to say that cryptocurrency and forex is very difficult for money to be made From it , but from the research I have done about forex and crypto currency I have come to understand that so many people are losing compared to the number of people who winning in the market .

This obviously indicates that if the market was really easy as we might think then a lot of people would have gains so much money as they are trading the market.
But reverse is the case .

But as long as there are few number of people that are still winning in the market obviously there is Hope For the serious ones to learn and understand how the market can be traded. Maybe it requires serious dedication and willingness to pass through the normal technical analysis together with fundamentals to be able to predict the market profitably.