What Do You Know About BeerMoneyForum?

Haypril

Beer money forum seems to offer same thing as trendri does. Although I just came across the forum and I do not know how it works yet. I have registered and still reading the rules and regulations of the forum in other not to lose my account even before acquiring or accumulating money from the forum.

I have decided to post it here with the referral link in other to invite other users. I also want to hear your review on the forum. How legit is it, is it a sure way to earn money online? Can we accumulate enough to meet up with end needs? Please share your opinion on the forum. We are all here to learn and earn.
To join

Shigobad2020

Beer money forum seems to offer same thing as trendri does. Although I just came across the forum and I do not know how it works yet. I have registered and still reading the rules and regulations of the forum in other not to lose my account even before acquiring or accumulating money from the forum.

I have decided to post it here with the referral link in other to invite other users. I also want to hear your review on the forum. How legit is it, is it a sure way to earn money online? Can we accumulate enough to meet up with end needs? Please share your opinion on the forum. We are all here to learn and earn.
To join
I just heard about beer money forum from a friend yesterday but i have not tried it yet, I tried browsing their sites , I think its legit but what I don't understand about those sites is must you always refer someone before you can earn? I still don't trust them. I don't want to work without getting paid.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I was with beermoneyforum before the sudden ban, the Admin might be strict when it comes to banning new members, maybe the new members neglected what's meant to be followed which is proper instruction, simply posting repeatedly for rewards. But at times he gets it wrong even when you aren't repeating yourself or writing trash, he still serve the member ban. Such act isn't nice if you ask me, he should checkmate the account of any user and see the progress made before deciding to ban. Because I know some new members put in their best without spamming or writing trash, yet they are served ban.

Kabak95

I've lost interest in beer money forum because of the incessant ban though It has many thread which can make one to be feeling that the site has large users. I heard complaints that some were banned when they requested for withdrawal. The admin looks friendly but I just lost confidence in the site.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Though according to some of my friend that use to earn on bearmoney.
So I decided to registered and the day I registered after I confirmed my email I was ban by the admin that I have spam. That day I was so surprised that me that I did not comment or making any thread yet and yet got ban. It realm discouraged me.

D

Deleted member 28127

I got paid several times for performing some voting jobs on beermoneyforum on picoworkers because some employers pay you to vote for their subject on beermoneyforum. Daily bonus is enough to perform voting on beermoneyforum never tried to cash out from this platform.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Beermoney Forum was started by Mr.I.C.Daniel, maybe it was in 2017. So, it has been quite a long running forum. Beermoney Forum's main purpose is to help people earn money online, for that they have their own currency known as the BMF coins. And 1000 BMFs is equal to $1, but their minimum cashout at this point is $2. So, grab your beer and register on BMF!

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
During the time I heard about beermoneyforum I was only active on bizdustry, but I didn't bother to try them out because according to a lot of people they said that there is high rate of banning and sometimes you could be bann when you make a little mistake, all this thing really discourage me from creating an account with the website but they are legit and they are paying.

Janiya

S I am newbie in this field and I'm also in search of other platforms where we can work and can easily money as I am having knowledge great skills and I can write much more better then before so I am also in search but I listen this name their money but not yet I work here as I want to try my best to take participate in all the platforms where I can earn by working and I know that as I saw the peoples reviews related to beermoney it is same like the ternary and time for him but there are some changes in which it is necessary that changes are good for other platforms like country have a good challenge and changes as compared to other platform it is really easy and great platform where I am working and it is my first working platform and is trending we all should try to give all the time to the trend re website and platform to make money and work a lot with full potential.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I was actually searching something online when I saw the website. I think I was contended with the kind of information I got from the website concerning what I was searching for. It was actually a year ago, then I wasn't interested in any paid to write website so I didn't really know what the website is all about.

Sprite1950

Some people do well there and I posted for a while when we were paid through Postloop. MrB told us that we should post two new sites every day if we wanted to get paid. When I said I thought it was quite hard to do that he told me to "clear off". So I did and have never been back since:D

D

Deleted member 27126

To join
I have heard about this forum from one of my friends back then. He told me how the site used to pay before but stopped paying due to some financial management or maintenance issues back then and since he told me that, I didn't bother myself to register on the site anymore even though I once picked interest in it. But if I can be convinced beyond reasonable doubts that the site still pays, I can register again.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Though I've not worked on beermoney before bit I've heard series of news about them. I learned that bear money happened to be one of the pay to post forum before where you can make some extra daily income but recently I began to hear a different story about them. I heard that bear money is no longer paying members. They will just allow you to gather your earning until you reach the withdrawal threshold but when you request for withdraw they will ban your account. I've not been there before and I don't know how true this can be.
I don't think your paragraph is true, the forum is still paying but the admin there is just rigid and strict. It will be alot better if the site allow the posters to be more relaxed with posting. No need making everyone to be tensed just as to avoid being banned. This is why I like trendri, one can comment without any stress

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The site should be enjoying either its 5 or 6 years of being in existence. I got to know it since 2019 but didn't take it serious until 2020. However, I couldn't work there because the much technicalities. I was banned for doing nothing. Although when I complained, the ban was lifted, I was slaps discouraged with the payment method. I didn't get the means of withdrawal. I wish somone can put me through.

Kabak95

Bmf has been arround for so long. Good sites and i hope one can earn from it. I'm not really convinced with the reviews about it.

Haypril

Though I've not worked on beermoney before bit I've heard series of news about them. I learned that bear money happened to be one of the pay to post forum before where you can make some extra daily income but recently I began to hear a different story about them. I heard that bear money is no longer paying members. They will just allow you to gather your earning until you reach the withdrawal threshold but when you request for withdraw they will ban your account. I've not been there before and I don't know how true this can be.
It is really good that you have taken your time to review and make your opinion heard. I have been trying to get tangible reasons to invest my time and resources into beer money forum popularly called BMF. I guess with your review and knowledge about the forum, I will have to dig more to be convinced about the platform before investing in it. Thanks for your time

marcusfe

Rubz

Beermoneyforum is a get paid to post platform. It is similar to trendri forum. It is legit, i know of a friend who get paid. It is annoying to work on because of their annoying rules and how they ban people unjustly. I would not recommend it to anyone though because i did not have a good experience on it. I have created two accounts on the forum and i haven't been able to withdraw before i got banned unexpectedly. At first, when i opened my first account and i got banned, i thought it was because i defaulted the rules of the forum. Not until i created another account and was very careful, but i also got banned just when i had requested for withdrawal. I never got paid and it was sad. A lot of people have also complained about how they got banned unexpectedly on the forum.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Beermoneyforum is a get paid to post platform. It is similar to trendri forum. It is legit, i know of a friend who get paid. It is annoying to work on because of their annoying rules and how they ban people unjustly. I would not recommend it to anyone though because i did not have a good experience on it. I have created two accounts on the forum and i haven't been able to withdraw before i got banned unexpectedly. At first, when i opened my first account and i got banned, i thought it was because i defaulted the rules of the forum. Not until i created another account and was very careful, but i also got banned just when i had requested for withdrawal. I never got paid and it was sad. A lot of people have also complained about how they got banned unexpectedly on the forum.
The Admin of the forum is cunning, that's why I wouldn't recommend anyone to that forum anymore. Even if he is paying somewhat, he isn't honest or reliable like the way trendri admin have been running his own paid to post forum. One thing that kept me coming here is due to how honest the admin of this forum has been acting for some time now. I can remember clearly when this forum went on hiatus early last year (2021), and admin was owing some users, I thought it will be the end of this forum. But fortunately after four months, the admin came back and cleared all pending payments including mine, that's one tremendous thing about honesty. I'll stick around this forum for long time due to such act of honesty from the admin.