Beermoneyforum and the trendri forum.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Some weeks back I was scrolling through the internet and I thought that I should search on the Google inbox similar websites that performs the same activities like trendri .com . And after conducting a physical and feasibility research on some of this websites that was probably issued to me , I came across one known as beermoneyforum.com . To be more elaborate and expanciative this website does all the same activity as trendri .com , but the only downside of this website is basically the fact that it has only one proper payout methods for it members and user and although this website is quite new and not a whole lot of individuals know about it,but somehow the experience with this website could be great due to its payout rate to members and users . I have already created an account with this forum but haven't yet verified it .

On the other hand I would give a 100% credit to the trendri forum on areas of flexibility , legitness , and most importantly user-friendless etc . And even if the trendri forum has less payout or credit rate compared to the beermoney forum, yet the payout methods that the trendri forum issues is more pleasant and conducive . We the members and users of the trendri forum are definitely looking forward to the time where the credit compensation and renumeration to members for the posting of threads and comments would be restored to normal as before , and we have strong faith that it wouldn't be too long before the admin (@Fecoms) do something about it .

Mango9

I have used beermoneyforum and my account was deactivated for no reason all the money I made was gone and I could not get it back, but I see people saying the site is legit and it pays and no doubt it pays but I still don't know why my account got deactivated

Shaf

Verified member
It is true that you can make a decent earning from beermoney forum as a paid to post site as much as you can get from trendri. I have been a member of both platforms for.over a year, and each has pros and cons.

When it comes to payment methods, Trendri.com has simplerr process especially since you can get paid directly to your bank account for Nigerians. Also Binance pay is another excellent choice..

Trendri also has more leniency in terms of posts being made and the quality, but the daily limit on number of posts is it's downside. You also have a minimum word count to consider per post and topic.

BMF on the other hand allows as many posts s you can make per day, but you have to be real careful about the quality.

As far as one is interested in making money on paid to post sites, both BMF and Trendri.com are excellent choices as long as one can abide by the rules and be patient.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
The truth is that there is a great variety of earning forums to choose from. However, most of them are either fake or too complicated. I joined some of them but I found them too complicated for me, so I decided to give it up. I also tried BMF but I was not satisfied with it. For me no other forum compares to Trendri. Here earning is very easy. Things are simple. I would recommend Trendri to everyone, even to beginners, who are interested in making some legit money online.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Personally I want to say a big thank you for making the main point stand out by the way you advertised and explained some certain point in this thread . There is absolutely no doubt that the BMF forum is kind of superior to the trendri forum but only in areas of credit payment to it members and users . But on the other hand much credit should be given to the trendri forum on areas of having good conducive payout method to it members and users.

And also I want to emphasize that the trendri forum wasn't always like this because I could remember initially this year this forum totally have a great payout rate to its members and users for each thread and each comment posted and it could be visibly seen that the forum was not that booming , but presently from the look of things majority of people seems to have give up on the forum and the worst part is that the admin is totally not doing anything about it . But all hope is not lost because I strongly believe that's something miraculous behold the Fate of these forum , long live trendri .

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well you don't just stand as an onlooker at the original poster to give a verdict on beermoneyforum being better than trendri because it isn't. I have been a member of bmf for a long time before it got banned by the administrator for reasons best known to him. You might be surprised that you join BMf now and you might not survive up to one week. The site owner is kind of toxic banning people from the Blues without cogent reasons.

A lot of times he might delete a thread with all the replies on such threads because he didn't just like the topic of that thread. This can be a thread that might have sit on the site for about days. You can imagine the. numbers of people that might have replied to the topic all deleted and money lost. So trendri any day is better than berrmoney forum by my own experience.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I don't have any business to do with beermoneyforums because a lot of users have been complaining about it except few are only able to talk positive about the platform , The activities and the behaviour of the admin of the platform is dubious that so many people do not understand.
One of the reasons I like trendri is because of the fact that the platform admin is friendly, the platform is users friendly just like it has been stated above and is very flexible.

I don't have any problem with this platform, I can let my earning be there as long as I needs because I'll still come back to get at the exact amount without anything happening to my earning but there are some platforms that you are always eager to withdraw your money because of the fear that you might be banned and sometimes your earning keep on reducing without reasons.

arunima25

Verified member
I have an account on Beer Money forum. I joined it few years back. Beer money forum is a pretty much talked about site on all the forums. They have been in the market for quite some time and going strong. Most feedbacks about the site are positive ones. So, there is no argument about it being legit and trustworthy.
The admin of the site is very professional and quite involved with the site.
However, the site didn't work well for me. I have not been to the site in a long time and can't say with surety about their current scenario. I was active there for some tike anf could make a little above one dollar. I didn't request for the payout. The site talks much around money making, business, crypto etc. I couldn't contribute much there and so started loosing interest.
Besides forum, there are different tasks there and you can earn by completing them. The admin is quite strict about maintaining the quality of posts. Poor quality posts are deleted and unpaid. Accounts are blocked if there is a series of poor quality contributions or spamming.
I find Trendri more friendly and comfortable as I find a variety of topics being discussed here and I am able to contribute here.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
although this website is quite new and not a whole lot of individuals know about it
This gave me a good laugh.
Beer money forum is an old PTP (Paid To Post) forum, and I started my PTP journey with it; the only downside people find is that Admin Mr B is very strict to its rules, yet he is a Gentleman.

Fecoms is also very friendly to everyone, but do not except this for spammers and scammers; rest everyone is secure with him.

As for payment options, here in Trendri you can withdrew $4 to Paypal, but BMF will not allow any paypal withdrawal below $50. (yet he covers the fees).

We the members and users of the trendri forum are definitely looking forward to the time where the credit compensation and renumeration to members for the posting of threads and comments would be restored to normal as before

I think, when we talk about payout options, we should think about admin's problems, since payment is his responsibility, so he should be given the necessary time to deal with any convenience or inconvenience he might have.
You are asking fecoms to implement system like BMF, instead of asking him if he can the unlimited method and more payment options?

arunima25

Verified member
I went to the site yesterday after going this forum here. Surprisingly my account is still active there and I am a silver member there. I am not sure what that does mean as I was active there only for some time. A lot has changed with the layout of the site too in these years. But it all looks good and seems like the site is going great and strong.
I couldn't see my previously earned money ( a little above one dollar) there and it showed zero amount there. Anyway, seems like a lot has changed there and may be many rukes also would have changed. Well, I will need to be there again and spend some time to know the site better. I am not having enough time right now to do so.
When I joined the site few years back, the minimum payout was one dollar. But I read it in this thread that currently the payout threshold is dollar 50 and that is a pretty high threshold. It's discouraging. I am not sure that how long will it take to reach that high amount. I prefer sites with lower payout threshold.
I have not checked about the current payout threshold there. If it's dollar fifty as mentioned by someone here, it's too high and might discourage some newbie to join it.

anil02

Verified member
Some members are making money from beermoneyforum, yet there are many others who complain that their account is closed without a reason.
Once I also face this situation when they suspend my account with out any reason but when I contact with admin Mr. B they reinstate my account but forefite my points. Now I am working and earning at this site and I have not any type of problem but it is right that payout system is some typical

arunima25

Verified member
Once I also face this situation when they suspend my account with out any reason but when I contact with admin Mr. B they reinstate my account but forefite my points. Now I am working and earning at this site and I have not any type of problem but it is right that payout system is some typical
Good to know that you are still active there and earning well. It must have been few years since you have been there. I remember you being there when I joined the site. If you are regular there, I assume that you would have made a few payouts from there by now. Typical payout system?? What do you mean when you say that? Can you elaborate it for a better clarity and understanding?
I see my earnings gone to zero when I lov kn after a long time. I am not sure what happened to the one dollar and few cents that I earndd there? I have no idea about that.
Is there any new rules there? And someone mentioned here that the minimum payout is fifty dollars. Is that true?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Beer Money Forum is one of the oldest paid to post site on the internet. It is also one of the biggest paid to post forums on the internet (based on the number of users). The site is legit and pays via different payment options. However, the major problem with the site is sometimes the admin can be very hard and will ban members for false reason. I was once active member, I received my first payment and when I was posting for a bigger payment, I was banned, when I sent a PM to the admin via forum coin (the admin is active on another paid to post forum), he said I was banned for low quality posts and for spamming). I have posted on a lot of forums., I have created thousands of forum posts but none of the forums has called me a spammer and low quality poster.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I had account on Beer Money forum which I crested years back. Beer money forum has been online for quite some time and going strong.

I know that the feedbacks about the site are positive ones there is no one that will argument that bmf is no legit and trustworthy forum
The admin of the site is very professional and quite involved with the site though he is very strict and bans at will. Because he did Same to me

However, the site didn't work well for me was active there for some for a while but got banned. I have not been to the site

But trendri is working better for me I just like the relaxed atmosphere here where you can drop your opinion without issues and pay is little better than other forums though we need to make a longer post but it is all good if you can spend more time here.

arunima25

Verified member
Seems like being banned there has hurt many users. I feel that it would be more professional for the admin to give some warnings and alerts before banning a person. He is active on other forums like Forum Coin and must be aware of the fact that people are not too happy with the banning of accounts. I think he should take these feedback seriously and do something constructive about it.
If he has to ban someone, he should give a warning with valid reasons. Just saying that your post is of low quality would not be sufficient. He should state the reasons why he thinks that it is of low quality. Maybe people are putting their genuine effort but are still not able to produce quality posts as per the expectations. They might not have an idea where they are going wrong. So, an alert with the concern and suggestions would be good. It would help them improve to stay on the site. Banning all of a sudden might leave the person with doubts if he/she has been sincerely making efforts for quality posts.It might get a negative notion about the site too.Also, the site might loose genuine users who are not actually spammers.

freelancermaria

I have been a member of BeerMoneyForum for a long time. However, due to my hectic work schedule, I am no longer able to devote my time there. It is quite difficult for me to earn money on that website. It requires time and effort. Furthermore, the owner is quite strict. I have heard that he banned a large number of users without knowing what they did wrong. But all I know it is a legitimate website to earn some money.

Rubz

Beermoneyforum isn't a new website. I think beermoneyforum was there even before trendri forum. It's just that a lot of people no longer work on beermoneyforum because of their annoying rules and how they ban before unjustly. I was twice a victim of them unjustly banning members. I worked on beermoneyforum and was banned. I wanted to make an appeal because i thought i defaulted their rules but i didn't see room to do so. I decided to create another account and i was very careful so i would not default their rules. When i finally reached their minimum withdrawal point, immediately i requested for withdrawal, i was banned and it was much painful this time because i didn't get paid for my hard work. I prefer trendri to beermoneyforum. Trendri forum is one of the best paid to post forum i have ever worked on.