Earn Money BeerMoneyForum A WAY TO EARN REAL MONEY BY JUST INTERACTING.

Mcgabriel

1)- What’s the the BeerMoneyForum?
It’s a forum where you get paid for participation. It could be anything like starting a discussion, responding or commenting.

2)- How Does BeerMoneyForum Work?
BeerMoneyForum covers many sections like legit networks, affiliate marketing, online ad networks, URL shorteners, PTC websites, payment proofs and many more.

3)- Can i earn money from BeerMoneyForum?
Yeah, you can! But first of all you registered in order to have an account,then you can Earn BMF coins from commenting/posting/dailylogin… then withdraw to cash money
-Earn unlimited BMF Coins from Marketplace tasks. (Several contributors)

4)- Is there a posting limit?
You can post 5 replies + 3 threads creation per hour.
After you reached this limit wait one hour and post again to get rewards.

5)- How do you Get Paid in BeerMoneyForum?
BeerMoneyForum has a unique coin system where you get paid in BMF coins. You can redeem these coins for PayPal/Bitcoin/Payeer/Skrill… The value of 1000 BMF coins is $1.

6)- What are BeerMoneyForum Rules?
Rule #1 Don’t Spam! Spamming = Banned !
– You lose all your earnings if you don’t login at least once in a month.
– Following sections have been excluded from paid to post: The BMF Office/How to Make Money/Marketplace
– BMF will ban you for spam and duplicate posting.
– Threads and replies must be genuine opinions and have at least 100 characters to receive the coins.

7)- How to withdraw your BMF Coins?
To request a cashout please use their BMF Shop to redeem your points.

THE AMOUNT YOU EARN IN NOT FIXED BUT DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH WORK YOU PUT IN​

for instance looking at the referral option,you earn $1 per referral
If you get 5- 10 signups a day ,that's equal to $5 - $10 per day.

What are Points?

Points are the official virtual currency rewarded on BeerMoneyForum.com for being helpful and 1000 Points = $1 USD
10 Ways to Earn Points?

1. Earn 10,000+ Points per day on BeerSurveys.com
  2. Earn 1000 Points per referral
  3. Earn up to 200 Points per new thread
  4. Earn 20 Points per new reply
  5. Lock tutorials, people must pay Points for access
  6. Earn 500 Points for reporting unsolicited private messages
  7. Redeem codes to earn Points for free
  8. Participate in raffles to win Points
  9. Complete jobs and deals from Marketplace that pays in Points
  10. Earn 10% Referral commission per each sale you refer
  11. Earn Points for watching videos from Marketplace
  12. More ways to earn coming soon

Last edited by a moderator:

arunima25

Verified member
I am registered with the site for few years now but have not been very active. I have a little more than one dollar there and I have not requested for payout. It's definitely a very good site, a legit one that has been there for years now. The admin is strict and quite professional. And that's the reason the site has been standing strong for years. I have not been there in a long time. But I remember one can earn by completing some tasks there.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I’m on beermoney forum though not really active but it is a fun site to use just like trendri here. But the admin seem not to really be friendly because he bans accounts really fast. But one needs to be careful with posting to avoid spamming the site according to the admin

A K Rao

I used to be a member on Beermoney Forum some years back. I used to participate on the site very enthusiastically. As far as my memory says I never disobeyed the rules and regulations of the site. One fine morning I found that my account has been banned and my money on the site has been forfeited. I tried to contact the Admin but with no positive results. Till the date I am surprised why I am banned from the site without any reason.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I used to be a member on Beermoney Forum some years back. I used to participate on the site very enthusiastically. As far as my memory says I never disobeyed the rules and regulations of the site. One fine morning I found that my account has been banned and my money on the site has been forfeited. I tried to contact the Admin but with no positive results. Till the date I am surprised why I am banned from the site without any reason.
This is what I just wrote about; the admin on the site isn’t allowing the site to be user friendly at all. He bans account anyhow but still needs numbers through his radical way of doing promo all the time on te site for higher referrer its really appalling now

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It's a very nice site indeed! I made some few dollars there which the owner never allowed me to withdraw, Because of ban.

Have heard about the owner of the site.....Some people says, he's nice. But I don't know him to be nice, with the way he bans account anyhow, after people have made money in their accounts, that's not being nice!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
No need to talk vividly around BMF, we already know about this forum long time, just like Trendri PTP. The forum rewarded me when i was there to be frank. But it later banned me for reason best known to them. You can still make money there, but you should be careful when writing there, small error can get you banned and you won't be permitted to earn from it.

xFran78klz

It is, without a doubt, a very good website! I made a few money there, which the proprietor refused to let me remove due to the prohibition.

I'd heard something about the site's owner.....

Some claim he's a good guy. But I don't think he's pleasant, and the way he blocks accounts after people have made money in their accounts isn't being nice!

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I heard a lot of unpleasant stories from the platform so I didn't really venture into it. I think I am contented with the number of PTP platforms I am currently working with so I don't have no plan of venturing into another platform such as beermoneyforum. The site may be a great way to make money but I'm not really interested in going into it.

MNelly

I heard a lot of unpleasant stories from the platform so I didn't really venture into it. I think I am contented with the number of PTP platforms I am currently working with so I don't have no plan of venturing into another platform such as beermoneyforum. The site may be a great way to make money but I'm not really interested in going into it.
I have heard all of you about BMF .. With this reviews , I won't even sign up .If he can see himself losing customers and he is still not changing Why waste my time to even sign up .All those years and he hasn't changed ? Trust me the forum could be the most demanded one on this planet. Not recommendable . If he had changed, he couldn't even be here looking for clients..His forum has very bad review

Kwess

You are right this website is a real money making site except maybe one choose to not working on the platform. There are a lot of earning programs that one can generate points which can be convert to real money.
One thing I know for sure is you will never become rich over night but you can at least work for money in gradual process. I myself is working with beermoney and trust me it is good.
Thank you for sharing.

uforwealth

Verified member
I have signed up on beermoneyforum.com. My plan is to start participating actively in the forum very soon. With what all of you have just said about the forum, I can see and realize completely that beermoney is a no-go area for me.

I detest the words 'ban', 'strict', 'anyhow', 'unfriendly' that you use to describe the admin of the forum. Let us call a spade a spade. Beermoneyforum is somehow turning into a scam. Why should accounts be banned without reasons?

xFran78klz

You are correct; this website is a legitimate money-making platform, unless someone chooses not to use it. There are numerous earning schemes available through which one can earn points that can be converted into actual money.
One thing I am certain of is that you will never get wealthy overnight, but you can work for money in a progressive manner. I work with beermoney myself, and believe me when I say it's great.
Thank you :)