Earn Money Beermoneyforum a scam is disguise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Beermoneyforum as many people see it as a forum of PTP and used to pay participant. But Beermoney had really changed this days to become a shadow of its past.

I joined Beermoneyforum not long ago and after my two days there I detected that the admin is not sharp enough to responded to any question asked him.

I saw some offers like sign-up and earn 40-100point which I really tried all I could to do and got the point but suddenly I notice that after one or two days the admin will just remove the point without any reason,without no offence and if I message him ,he will not replied.

In fact I had been trying to summoned courage to continued until yesterday again when I see that about 300 point had been remove again without no reason. I will attach the screenshot of it for everybody to see that beermoney forum is a scam in disguised . Am saying this not to soil any bodys name but just to help other no to go there and waste your time for nothing.Though it really painful to me because I would have utilized that time to do what is profitable.

Josemendez

Verified member
To me is a very scam site I have ever encountered ,this did not happened immediately after I had posted the comment. Even the point I had made before was taken away. Its doesn't make sense at all.check this out.Those point you are seen had been added to my point already before oo
I can't see any screenshot. As for the points being deducted later , it is the work of the moderators , they normally go around the site checking threads and comments and if they see anyone making comments that are not adding value to the topics. I have been in the site for more than 2 years now.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Beermoney forum is not a scam , if you have your points removed it might be because your post didn't add value to the topic being discussed or the thread you commented on was removed.
As for job offers , the job is offered by users and they are the one responsible for paying those who completed the job requirements.
I will love to see your screenshots.
To me is a very scam site I have ever encountered ,this did not happened immediately after I had posted the comment. Even the point I had made before was taken away. Its doesn't make sense at all.check this out.Those point you are seen had been added to my point already before oo

Josemendez

Verified member
Beermoney forum is not a scam , if you have your points removed it might be because your post didn't add value to the topic being discussed or the thread you commented on was removed.
As for job offers , the job is offered by users and they are the one responsible for paying those who completed the job requirements.
I will love to see your screenshots.

stan359

Beermoney forum is a legit paid to post forum. I have actually received so many payment proof from them. I am an active member and my payment always come when due.
Below is my latest payment proof of $16

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221104-000815.jpg
    Screenshot_20221104-000815.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 1

Suba

Staff member
The term scam not only means not paying, but if we interpret it broadly it can also mean fraud to reduce the amount of payment they have to pay, this happens a lot on ptc sites. I don't deny that there are many complaints from friends who joined Beermoney, including being accused of copying/pasting content from other sites without evidence, so that the balance runs out to zero. The beermoney admin only relies on old user reports, without clarification or checking with the copypaste checker site. So basically giving a warning must be accompanied by evidence or a link.

sunnystar

Bearmoneyforum is never a scam site and I have joined since two years ago. I was just being paid last month for my tasks done. Though when I began to work on bearmoneyforum it was very hard because I found it difficult to meet up with the terms and conditions which made me to lose points but when I began to realize my mistake then I earned. Even for the first six payment thereabout it was admin I contacted before I got paid I didn't know how to use bmfshop. Now I'm making use of bmfshop and getting paid as an when due.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
It has been a long time ever since I visited the platform because I was banned from the platform and I am no more interested , after all there are other paid to post platform I can concentrate to make money at the end of the day.

I just do not like a situation in which people are trying to take advantage of other people or use their position against them.

Most of the people I know have been complaining about the platform that they were just banned without any notification which is very bad .

Here on trendri , if offense is committed by any member , first of all the member will receive a warning and probably some of his earnings will be deducted as a warning to the person.

But on beermoneyforum, when they understand that you have accumulated enough earning , they will just banned you without giving opportunity to withdraw all the money you have made on the platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.