BeerMoneyForum.com Paid to Post Forum

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
BeerMoneyForum or BMF in short is a paid to post forum, it is known as one of the highest paying site, but also most strict when it comes to deal with quality of contents.

Ways to earn -

Paid to Post
- Members can earn credit for 10 threads and 5 comments per hour. (No duplicate thread, copycat and trash is allowed). There are lots of in-forums based on Gambling, Cryptocurrency, Business,

Tasks - There is a Marketplace in the forum which is same like micro task website, Job/Deal creators post their deal for free and pay to those who complete the deals.

Referral - 1$ per referral.

There are other ways too, like Weekly Raffles (paid jackpot game), Referral contests, Redeeming codes, and some other was time to time.

New website owners can also Put their website to review for free and even earn for it.

Payment-
Members are rewarded with BMF tokens or points 1$ is equal to 1000 BMF. Minimum payout is $2 ($10 for Skrill, $50 for PayPal)
Payment options are PerfectMoney, Payeer, Skrill, BitcoinCash.
(For any other option, members have to contact the admin.)

Join BMF if you like.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
beermoneyforum.com is a legit platform, I have received payment there, before I was banned. According to what you said about strictness, the forum is strict, I mean very strict. They don't welcome spams, trash messages, copy and paste contents in the website. But the forum is a legitimate one, the payment is sure, the owner Mr b pays faster on time. I must say the simple truth, the site is still going strong since 2014 it came into existence. Even if I didn't get best of time while with the forum, I won't say anything bad, cos they paid me everything I worked for. I recommend it to anybody here, looking for an additional way to make money online.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have an account in BMF but I became inactive when I lost my balance for not logging in within a month. The admin did not give me a consideration even if I said my computer had a technical problem. Anyway, how many tokens do you get for each post, is it the same for a comment and a new thread?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Beermoneyforum is an old commenting site that has been on the internet for a long while now. I think it is one of the legit forums that is out here. There has been no issue of non-payment of funds by any user on the site. so anyone can join the site and make money

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have an account in BMF but I became inactive when I lost my balance for not logging in within a month. The admin did not give me a consideration even if I said my computer had a technical problem. Anyway, how many tokens do you get for each post, is it the same for a comment and a new thread?
So this talks of someone losing account for inactivity is true. But the duration of time is just too short. He would have left it at 3 months than just a month. At least with three month it looks more that the owner of the account is no longer in the site. a post is 2 points while thread ia about 5 points

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have a pretty bad experience with the forum. They paid me for my first withdrawal, however, when I was about to reach another withdrawal they banned me. I sent PM to Mr. B on Forum Coin and he said I was banned for posting trash. I would have bought any reasons but not the "trash" thing. I have posted on a lot of forums and I have never been charged with trash posting.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Payment Update
Getting paid from BMF is as simple as asking for payment and getting it. You can place a demand for whatever is available—BCH, LTC, XRP, etc.—and the payment will be sent to you without any delay.
InShot_20221127_172320793.jpg

1BCHClub
This time I withdrew $120 in BCH and joined the 1BCH club; this is the first of its kind. There are many paying sites, but none pay high withdrawals.

You just have to keep in mind that when you ask, you will have to bear it in case of loss because payment from BMF is fast. So don't be in a hurry. If I had withdrawn it today, I would have received more BCH now.

BMF is a strong platform that Mr. B has built with his hard work and honesty. If you are there, you know the experience; if you are not there, then join it and enjoy your MMO time with a top experience.