Earn Money Beermoneyforum a scam is disguise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Beermoneyforum as many people see it as a forum of PTP and used to pay participant. But Beermoney had really changed this days to become a shadow of its past.

I joined Beermoneyforum not long ago and after my two days there I detected that the admin is not sharp enough to responded to any question asked him.

I saw some offers like sign-up and earn 40-100point which I really tried all I could to do and got the point but suddenly I notice that after one or two days the admin will just remove the point without any reason,without no offence and if I message him ,he will not replied.

In fact I had been trying to summoned courage to continued until yesterday again when I see that about 300 point had been remove again without no reason. I will attach the screenshot of it for everybody to see that beermoney forum is a scam in disguised . Am saying this not to soil any bodys name but just to help other no to go there and waste your time for nothing.Though it really painful to me because I would have utilized that time to do what is profitable.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Yeah I have seen the screenshot I think I have personally encountered this once or twice but mine was just a post. So I try to post mostly on titles that I know a lot about to help add value to the discussion. As I earlier stated you need to hear from the admin to know the issues
I message the admin and he refused yo even speak out so that I will know where am fault in order to redress because another time. There is no prior notice before the deduction. I belive that admin need to know how to manage people and be somebody that is good in management because without that there will be no progress in the business.

AmaliaTG

I
Beermoneyforum as many people see it as a forum of PTP and used to pay participant. But Beermoney had really changed this days to become a shadow of its past.

I joined Beermoneyforum not long ago and after my two days there I detected that the admin is not sharp enough to responded to any question asked him.

I saw some offers like sign-up and earn 40-100point which I really tried all I could to do and got the point but suddenly I notice that after one or two days the admin will just remove the point without any reason,without no offence and if I message him ,he will not replied.

In fact I had been trying to summoned courage to continued until yesterday again when I see that about 300 point had been remove again without no reason. I will attach the screenshot of it for everybody to see that beermoney forum is a scam in disguised . Am saying this not to soil any bodys name but just to help other no to go there and waste your time for nothing.Though it really painful to me because I would have utilized that time to do what is profitable.
I can agree with you about beermoney forum because I joined 3 days ago and even going to work at the market place and get those points of watching videos or doing tasks was a problem. Nothing in the section of market place is working and also it takes so song before one would be reward with the points when you respond. I am still on the site, so I will still see if it's worth it or not but to my 3 days observation it's really true what you are saying " scam in disguise"

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Beermoney forum is the first paid post sites that I will ever joined but I have been there for almost six months and I didn't earn because I didnt know how it is run. But when I later knew how it is run, I have a bad experience with it. I was banned twice workout concrete reasons that's why I left the website angrily.

anil02

Verified member

I am active at this site for long time. It is paying an legit site. I too earn 40 to 100 point for joining site or for viewing video. I never feels need to contact with admin. I earning and getting payment. I never have experience of removing points. It is better for you to go through terms and conditions of site and continue at this site. Good luck

Mertayasa

View attachment 46601
At list you can see what am saying here . it is a very bad thing if somebody could sacrifice time and yet one is not been appreciated though you might be paying them but without them the site can not move on.
Well, this is thing is happen to me as well. I was join this site around 2 months ago and when I try to contact the admin to ask something about the site, there is no answer from him. This case make me feel something wrong with the site. After that I post one of my earning payment proof and explain nicely how I earn it. When the next day I come back to the site, it's showing my post was removed.

Josemendez

Verified member
Am glad to have read many positive reviews about this thread. When I was trying to tell the OP that the site is legit , he was thinking that I am only trying to protect the site. I am glad that you guys have affirmed my claims that the site is legit . The only thing that one can do is to work towards making quality post and he won't have issues there.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The site is just a strict one I think this should be made clear to new comers on the site. The admin doesn't waste time in banning an account. I Kno he is trying to keep the site sane but they should be some warning for such accounts just like here before banning. That's how things are done and should be.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Beermoneyforum has been running for a very long time and I don't think the site is a scam site. If it's a scam, several people would have attested to it. Though, the owners or the admins there maybe strict because it's what I have experienced too from the admin. However, I think it's better for you to eave the site and move to another forum, instead of tagging the site a scam.

chicnthin

I don't think that it's a scam. A lot of people have been paid by the site, including me, but I abandoned it, because personally, I find it hard to engage into discussion in there. I think the site is strict when it comes to rules. You mentioned that he is not responding, but maybe it takes time before he can respond. Let us know how it went.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
It seems that Beer Money Forum is not a scam because it has many members and the posts about that ptp forum in the Forum Coin is just normal to me. There are positive and negative but not pointing to a scam. Maybe you just have to clear it with the admin although you said he is not responding.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I message the admin and he refused yo even speak out so that I will know where am fault in order to redress because another time. There is no prior notice before the deduction. I belive that admin need to know how to manage people and be somebody that is good in management because without that there will be no progress in the business.
Are you sure you were able to contact the admin directly. I don't know why but I think he disable his conversations tab on his profile so you can't Converse with him on his direct profile. Maybe you should create a thread on the announcement section and mentioned him so that he can attend to you

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
These points were all removed as at the point you were banned. In beermoney forum , you earn with each post you make but whenever you are banned , you will lose points you made there.
Is like the reciprocal posts people make here , repeating one idea over and over in a particular thread is very disgusting.
But I was not been ban for once before neither do I spam . I know that the posting is five comment per hour and five thread. After I had make my comment finish and logout so by the time i login back I saw that the point i earn for last 4hours ago had been removed too.

Josemendez

Verified member
View attachment 46601
At list you can see what am saying here . it is a very bad thing if somebody could sacrifice time and yet one is not been appreciated though you might be paying them but without them the site can not move on.
These points were all removed as at the point you were banned. In beermoney forum , you earn with each post you make but whenever you are banned , you will lose points you made there.
Is like the reciprocal posts people make here , repeating one idea over and over in a particular thread is very disgusting.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Beermoneyforum isn't a scam but Admin isn't getting right being strict enough. He's one Admin in my forum career I never get along with. He banned my account for rules violation of low quality post, which I know that i never posted low quality, my post always go directly with what the topic of discussion describes and not what I feel like adding.

The positive thing he did when he banned me is that, he paid me all I worked for and I moved on. I have no grudges with him, but he shouldn't be strict either way. He should be open minded and sort things out with his members especially with your issue at hand.

He ought to have answered your query and clear your doubt so you'll know if you violated the rules of the forum or not. He should remember that, members made him what he is today, without those hard working members of he's, it wouldn't be possible for him to be earning money via autopilot.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah I have seen the screenshot I think I have personally encountered this once or twice but mine was just a post. So I try to post mostly on titles that I know a lot about to help add value to the discussion. As I earlier stated you need to hear from the admin to know the issues

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I think it is about your post not adding value to the discussion, but you should have been replied to know the replies that they didn’t fit to be deleted. Maybe you would have to message the admin directly to hear from him. these plenty deletion must be from a serious issue
I have message the admin directly he didn't replied me and since I Dis not spam neither do I write out of the discussion. Look at the point bellow.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-07-20-10-55-43.png
    Screenshot_2021-07-20-10-55-43.png
    137.7 KB · Views: 3

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think it is about your post not adding value to the discussion, but you should have been replied to know the replies that they didn’t fit to be deleted. Maybe you would have to message the admin directly to hear from him. these plenty deletion must be from a serious issue

Mataracy

VIP Contributor

This is what I was saying because I have seen somebody that said they did not see my screenshot so here is the screenshot.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I can't see any screenshot. As for the points being deducted later , it is the work of the moderators , they normally go around the site checking threads and comments and if they see anyone making comments that are not adding value to the topics. I have been in the site for more than 2 years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.