Have you heard about beermoneyforum

sunnystar

I'm writing this thread for beginners who are only aware of Trendri through their research and referee. I believe you might not be aware of paid to post websites that are legit due to your newness online. However I want to introduce you to beermoneyforum which has been in existence for many years and still paying users. From my experience so far, beermoneyforum pays user highest amount and it has developed more than a website that can run away with your earnings.

This forum is like Trendri that you just write contents and get paid. You create threads and post comments, and you earn in BMF point. Then you are eligible to withdraw your earnings in PayPal, Payeer, Payoneer and Crypto currency.

If you don't know how to use BMF shop you can chat Mr.B up, he will help you to withdraw direct by just asking you to send your wallet address or teach you how to use BMF shop.

Though you need to be careful about your posting on this website so that you can last longer. Because I have seen many members that are saying it is very strict but it's not strict when you comply with rules.

Therefore I will urge you to read BMF FAQ to understand the terms and conditions

Etini

Valued Contributor
Beer Money forum is one of the most successful paid to post platforms. I am a membership of the forum and I have to say the admin has done a great job building the forum to what it is right now.

It pays at the same level with Bizdustry which is also an excellent forum. The forum is literally limitless as you can earn all day round. You just need to wait for an hour before your limit resets.

Some people are complaining about the forum being strict but I think it is not. They don't just need thrash posts.