Withdrawals with beermoneyforum

E

eldavis

From my understanding and research, Beermoneyforum has been one of the oldest paying forums. I joined the forum not more than a month ago and I am yet to make a withdrawal from it, I was made to understand that they pay on the 25th of every month. I would like to ask in details for does who are members of beermoneyforum.
Can withdrawal request be made on the 25th or is it before 25th and most importantly how long does it take for one to get your payment and based on your personal experience, which is the best payment method on beermoneyforum?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know much about the beermoneyforum because from what I have been hearing about it they said that there is a high rate of banning on the website which make it difficult for people to make money, but I believe some of the banning is always as a result of rule violation... Please tell me ,how much can I make on daily basis with beermoneyforum .

E

eldavis

I don't really know much about the beermoneyforum because from what I have been hearing about it they said that there is a high rate of banning on the website which make it difficult for people to make money, but I believe some of the banning is always as a result of rule violation... Please tell me ,how much can I make on daily basis with beermoneyforum .
Am Abit new, like I said it's not up to a month since I joined. As for the banning issue, I have heard about it, I know of someone who was banned there as well only weeks after he joined for rules violation that he is not aware of. As for what you can earn per day, you can make 5 post per hour, each post gives you 100 post, with that you can make up to a dollar plus per day

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Beer money forum is one of the oldest forum I joined as well. In fact, it is the first forum I joined. But I had bad experience in it, that's why I don't know how it works. I was banned twice on it without a very clearly defined offence committed.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Am Abit new, like I said it's not up to a month since I joined. As for the banning issue, I have heard about it, I know of someone who was banned there as well only weeks after he joined for rules violation that he is not aware of. As for what you can earn per day, you can make 5 post per hour, each post gives you 100 post, with that you can make up to a dollar plus per day
Okay thank you for the information , I will join the website to see how I can also make something out of it... The post you are talking about are you talking about comments or creating of post ? because here we make a lot of comments and we are earning from it so I don't really know if you are talking about comments or post... please specify.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Okay thank you for the information , I will join the website to see how I can also make something out of it... The post you are talking about are you talking about comments or creating of post ? because here we make a lot of comments and we are earning from it so I don't really know if you are talking about comments or post... please specify.
Beer money forum has the same features as bizdustry. In fact you may even be thinking they are the same website. The only difference is that you can only make five comments per hour on Beermoney forum. I was active on the website before but I have never withdrew anything from the website.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Beer money forum has the same features as bizdustry. In fact you may even be thinking they are the same website. The only difference is that you can only make five comments per hour on Beermoney forum. I was active on the website before but I have never withdrew anything from the website.
There is no problem if I am to make 5 comments every hour like we used to do on bizdustry before but I don't really know their earning rate if it is possible for me to make up to $1 every day if I spend up to 10 hours posting on the website, so please tell me more about their earning rate and how much we can make on daily basis.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The first thing you need to know is that beernoney forum is a legit site . it has been online for a pretty long time now. So you should be rest assured that you are working on a paying site and at the time kept for payout you would be paid.

I'm no longer on the site though because I got banned by the admin for reasons best known to him as he didn't give me any warning before hand or I was alerted to any issue before the outright ban. When I was there one could request for payment at any time but I read now you need to accumulate your points and wait till 25th of every month which I know a lot of people wouldn't like the idea because it no salary work but you can go ahead and work on the site and wait till then for your pay.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I am also a member on beermoneyforum but I am no more active or should I say that I am no more a member there because my account was banned. Working on the forum, you will have to be careful there. I and many members have been banned many times. I could remember on one of my account, I was very careful not to go against there rules but at the end, I was banned. So I can not really say what there rules is or how to avoid been banned.

Yes it is true that they said that withdraw is on 25th of every month. But each time that I withdrew, it is not always on the 25th before I received my payment. Sometimes it might be as quick as the next day and sometimes it might be up to a week or 2. So I don't think you will have to wait for 25th of every month before you get paid.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
I see most of the people trading their BMF coins or beermoneyforum coins with other members instead of withdraw them like open exchange thread on other paid to post sites and try to cashout it in exchange with another currency. This is what I see nowadays.

arunima25

Verified member
I joined Beer Money Forum a few years back and was active there for a month. I made a little above dollar one there in that time. I was not much active there as I didn't find it very easy for me to contribute there. Had heard s loy about the strict and professional admin there and how one gets banned for low quality posts. I am always careful to make quality contributions to any forum site that I have been on. But there I found it tough to navigate. And also the fear of getting banned was always there. I couldn't contribute much and so my earnings were low there despite being there for more than a month. Then I lost my interest and didn't go to the site for a long.
In the last few days, I read a few threads here about the site. I went back to the site. My account is still there but the earnings are no more there. My earning is zero there noe and I am not sure what happened to the one dollar that I earned there. When I joined the minimum payment request amount was one dollar. Not sure about the current minimum. Someone mentioned it is fifty dollars and that is quite high. They used to pay through PayPal. They might have more payment options.I have to get to know of their current payment rules and ways.