Natural ways to make you feel sleepy

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Aside from the basic needs for sleeping like the desired temperature in the bedroom, the proper lighting, there are other factors that could rob us of our sleep.
1. The first that I see is the phone which should be turned off at bedtime.
2. Taking coffee after dinner is a no-no because the caffeine can keep you awake.
3. Fatigue from work out, maybe, that you have to rest for 2 hours before going to bed so the body will be at rest.
4. Having a heavy dinner can cause digestive problems like continual burping or even slight stomach ache.
5. Thinking of problems

My take on the bedtime is to free my mind of cares and worries. I usually focus on an event or even a movie that I had seen. Thinking of the movie and inserting myself in the scenes is exercising my imagination that sooner or later my mind would feel tired and my eyes would droop.

Putta Vince

For some people including me , having a smartphone and posting in ptp forums or working online in other sites in bed is a good way to make them feel sleepy soon. I get sleep suddenly after I switched off my phone. Listening to music can help one to get a fast sleep.

M

malveg1l

When i cant sleep I usually drink a chamimile tea and turn of my smartphone.

D

Deleted member 51169

This maybe funny but it is true, because I have tried it out severally. Please, this is not scientifically proven, just my experiences. If you are a Christian and believes in the bible try this out. Keenly open the book of Revealations and start studying it. It cures insomnia immediately, laughs or trying studying the teaches of Christ; you will see how that stubborn flesh will just beckon on sleep to come.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Stress can make a lot of people to fell asleep faster than normal .stress could be as a result of too much work . The best way you can enjoy a fast sleep at night is to turn off phone few hours before going to bed. Concentrating on the blue lights can trick the brains to believe that it is still a day time and this can make sleep difficult.

Empress

Verified member
I think the best way to fall asleep is by Avoiding to take a nap during the day and you can also take a shower then lie down in a very cul place it always makes me feel sleepy after doing that and also after going through some stress someone will actually feel sleepy