Natural ways to induce sleep for good health

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Taking a good night rest which is sleeping is a boost to good health and you need to have 8 hours of it daily. So if you find it difficult to always sleep then you have natural ways to induce it.

The below natural ways can be of great help so you can use them to your advantage

Start by taking a shower to cool off your body and get it prepare for a sound night sleep

Take light dinner to avoid having issues with your stomach while sleeping

You can keep the light off to avoid Rays from the light

Adopt mindfulness or meditation to put you in a sleepy mood

You can read yourself to sleep, so read an interesting book

How do you fall asleep fast?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Normally, I go to sleep in less than 7 minutes after going to bed. However, when I have trouble sleeping and cannot sleep easily, I do meditation. My meditation involves lying in a relaxed position on the bed and concentrating on my incoming and outgoing breath. I can go to sleep in less than 5 minutes.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Though sleep comes naturally but there are some instance where it won't come. There is no cause for alarm except if it continues, then there must be a vital need to visit a doctor for check up. Sleep will naturally come when we don't have anything we are thinking and there is no light on.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Normally, I go to sleep in less than 7 minutes after going to bed. However, when I have trouble sleeping and cannot sleep easily, I do meditation. My meditation involves lying in a relaxed position on the bed and concentrating on my incoming and outgoing breath. I can go to sleep in less than 5 minutes.
You have a wonderful way of getting yourself to sleep as fast as you can. I think others that finds it difficult might try this approach if yours. Meditation is having a quiet time and I'm sure it does help one feel sleepy at a point and off the person dozes off.

Good luck

Verified member
Night is the best time to have a good rest.It is good to sleep for atleast eight or nine hours so as to make the body system function very well and to help the brain.if one do not have a good sleep or trying to cheat the nature by not sleeping well,the system will be affected and weakness of the body may occur.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
You are right With this your write up. Some time when I want to sleep quick I will rather stay alone doing nothing for some time and within five minutes sleep will surely come.
Some times the anxiety make some body not sleep at all to the extent of using drugs before they could sleep.