I prefer offline jobs with online works, what about you?

Ekta

Can you rely on online jobs for 100%, well I can't online jobs are great ways to make some extra cash to pay bills and keep you going when you run out of cash, but I can rely on them fully. Why am I saying so? Because you can't trust when a website gets closed or a domain gets sold, one day you are making a good amount through them and the next day you come to know that the site on which you were depending is no more. I have gone through this pain and trust me it very hard to overcome if especially if you had planned everything sets your budget and was waiting for the withdrawal. It is heartbreaking that;'s why I prefer offline jobs and yes I will work online in my free time to generate some extra cash.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Can you rely on online jobs for 100%, well I can't online jobs are great ways to make some extra cash to pay bills and keep you going when you run out of cash, but I can rely on them fully. Why am I saying so? Because you can't trust when a website gets closed or a domain gets sold, one day you are making a good amount through them and the next day you come to know that the site on which you were depending is no more. I have gone through this pain and trust me it very hard to overcome if especially if you had planned everything sets your budget and was waiting for the withdrawal. It is heartbreaking that;'s why I prefer offline jobs and yes I will work online in my free time to generate some extra cash.

It is always an interesting thing to have an online job! You have your own freedom to choose whatever you like to do and whenever you want to work. There are no restrictions at all. However, this mat certainly not be the case when you start an offline job. This is because you tend to work under the supervision and direction of other people. This is something that many people are used to now and this is I have noticed quite clearly! Now working offline has become a really normal thing.

Many people now believe that working offline is the only way to make money, but this is not true for sure! There are many individuals who are making money online as well. Last year, I had a real job in a company and I hated it. This is due to the fact that I have always disliked day jobs and preferred online jobs and making money online all the time. The employers in that company were always expecting the workers to perform exceptionally each day, which is certainly not possible at all the time! Therefore, I stopped working there and pursued online money making sites and I must say that I am enjoying making money online now!