Do You Prefer Offline Money Making To Online Money Making?

Sikapa

Verified member
I have learnt that life is full of choices and also one man's meat could be another man's poison. There are a lot of people who have got so many benefits from online money making and therefore they see it as an easy way to build wealth. Some people see online money making as bridge to cross from poverty to riches and that will be their own point of view because other people from the other hand may also see it differently.

Most people have also made it in life through offline money making. Some people especially both business men and women combine online money making and that of offline money making at the same time but yet, one can prefer one way of making money to other. In this post, I will like to ask which of these two ways of making money that you prefer.

Do you prefer offline way of making money to online way of making money? If yes, the what can be your reason and if no, what is your reason?

Usman-1234

I have learnt that life is full of choices and also one man's meat could be another man's poison. There are a lot of people who have got so many benefits from online money making and therefore they see it as an easy way to build wealth. Some people see online money making as bridge to cross from poverty to riches and that will be their own point of view because other people from the other hand may also see it differently.

Most people have also made it in life through offline money making. Some people especially both business men and women combine online money making and that of offline money making at the same time but yet, one can prefer one way of making money to other. In this post, I will like to ask which of these two ways of making money that you prefer.

Do you prefer offline way of making money to online way of making money? If yes, the what can be your reason and if no, what is your reason?
Yes online is better then offine. Because in online business you can earn lot more money just by using your laptop then offline.

Heartstrings

Experience is a teacher,they say. Well,to me I had prefer online money if I am to choose one. With online,there is a me time for yourself, especially as a woman. You will have the time to take care of your home, husband and children. Online money can't be so demanding on my own opinion.

Offline money it's so demanding, that you will see most women won't have the time for their family why because they are trying to pursue that money offline,when she get home,she will be so tired and all that. Many people choose to have maids,just so to be able to meet up with the money making,but let me tell you that many maids and absence of parents in their homes has destroyed the life of many children out there.

Yes,you can also make money both online and offline but then, don't let it becloud your sense of reason because on a second thought money is the root of evils.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Literally speaking, I do not consider myself an individual who will establish an offline business Someday and that is because I make most of my money online at the good thing is that I am 100% good at it. Majority of individuals who make most of their money online can totally testify to the fact that the making of money online is absolutely very interesting and that is definitely true especially if you know of a particular platform or website that totally pays you comfortably and consistently for carrying out simple and uncomplicated duties and activities in order to get rewarded or compensated financially.

Many people may consider the act of making money offline very interesting, and I do not stand the chance to judge anyone negatively who loves making money offline but in my own perspective and review I think making money online is the best due to its, less time-consuming, consistently rewarding, and less stressful features.

freelancermaria

I have been doing online work for over 5 years. Because of my medical condition, I have decided to go this route. Working online also has a number of advantages. I can work whenever and wherever I want, spend more time with people who are important to me, do not have to get dressed up early for work, and so much more.

However, there are some disadvantages to working as an online freelancer. I get bored doing the same things every day, and there is a lot of competition right now because of the coronavirus pandemic. Many people have resorted to working online, making it difficult to find a new online job.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I am always preferred online earnings even before I started working online because I knew it is one of the good ways of making money because you would be working with your own pace and doing it the way you want one thing about making money as a self-employed is that you get whatever value of money you should this is for the job done.

it's always good to have a job that you can be flexible in it and it is not online jobs offer. it gives you the flexibility of earning money.

With online earning you work on the tasks that you want to not like offline job that you would be given the tasks that the employer would assign you to do. Sometimes you are even given more job that wasn't part of the job that was assigned to you and you must do it so that you get your salary.

Suba

Staff member
Making money offline and making money online certainly have their own advantages and disadvantages. Some of the advantages if we work offline are fixed income every month, insurance coverage, transport money, also being able to interact directly with other people, being able to joke and laugh with co-workers. On the other hand, there are also disadvantages, work must be according to the time when I go to work in the morning and come home in the evening, I am often stressed, especially my work related to financial st. Meanwhile, the advantages of working online are that we can do work anytime and anywhere, not stress, more relaxed but serious. no need for transportation costs, done at home, but there are also dis-advantages such as boredom dealing with computers/laptops for a long time, uncertain income so we have to work hard to earn more money. Because at the moment I am not working, I tend to prefer online work.

oldbuddy

I had an offline business for 25 years and it certainly paid a lot more, but my age crept up on me and there is no way I can keep up with the demands of running it, so I gave it to my head programmer and he is still running it from a spare bedroom in his home. Now I just hang out at my own home and click a few ads, read some posts and other relaxing activities that pay a few Satoshi that I can invest and grow into millions. The best part is I do it on my own schedule and even earn more when I sleep. Trust me, that beats driving 65,000 miles a year calling on prospects to try closing another sale.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Preference comes only after a choice is available, if you do not have any choice, then this type of question sounds more like a luxury than an actual question, working online or offline certainly have their own challenges, but if I'm giving an option to choose then I will definitely choose offline business for active income then I will choose online business for passive income, I like creating systems that can be replicated, it is easier to delegate other people to do it.

Making money offline don't only gets makes you money but you will get to learn valuable skills like how to relate with people and how to persuade people to buy from you, this can help you very well in moving up the ladder in the social hierarchy, online business is pretty much self serving you just have to do some certain routine things and you will make money.