How to reduce weight

Kola

Verified member
You can reduce your weight by not eating too much food because when you eat too much you will get fat.try eating fruit and veggies they are good and they help for weight reduction.avoid eating food that's high in cholesterol it's very bad for the health.also do a lot of exercise it's good for the body.do exercise like walking, running, swimming and other exercise they help to reduce weight of the body. Eat food that are protein.Avoid eating junks or things that are sugary it's not good for the body.also drink tea it helps to reduce the weight of the body.dont eat very fast eat slowly.eat food that is rich in fibre.also lift weights they help to reduce the weight of the body.also drink enough water and also get hydrated always it helps to reduce weight.when you drink tea don't add sugar because sugar is not good for fat people.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Most people do think not eating food is the best way to reduce weight. But the best way to reduce weigh is by avoiding junk foods and eat at appropriate time.

D

Deleted member 54885

You can reduce your weight by doing a lot of exercise daily

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I believe to reduce weight may not be through dieting or not eating for because I have seen many people who don't use to eat yet they are Stoll getting more fatter than when the are eating .
I think to lose more weight one should make sure that one is going constant exercise.

Empress

Verified member
There are a lot of methods that we can use to lose weight like controlling the intake of foods that are high in Calories