Why should we reduce weight

Empress

Verified member
1. The risk of getting a joint pain will reduce Because being overweight causes a serious strain on the joints most especially your knees
2. It will help in alleviating the blood pressure
3. It makes you to be strong, active and also energetic
4. Improved breathing because there won't be any high cholesterol in the body that will cause clottage
5. It helps to reduce the risk of developing diabetes, heart disease and cancer
6. It makes you to sleep better and get more rest
7. It helps to reduce the intake of drugs
8. Losing weight prevent chest pain that is caused by decrease in oxygen to the heart
9. It reduces the risk of sudden death from heart stroke or diseases
10. It also helps to improve mobility

Xachima

Losing weight makes our muscle to be strong and fit and also makes us to be energetic

Aqruub

By reducing weight the amount of cholesterol that is in the body won't be high and the level of developing and disease will reduce

Krishrish

If we reduce weight we will be able to breathe very well the cholesterol that used to be in the body to prevent those that are fat from breathing very well

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Wonderful information you gave out concerning the need to reduce the weight. Anyone who is over weight or an obesity kind of person will always find mobility high, and the flexibility is very poor due to over work. Their is home to reduce the weight, through exercises and reducing the kind of foods we take in. Those who are over weight finds it hard to breathe in fine due to high level of cholesterol in their body. I simply can't watch my body grow so loose without regulating how I consume fatty kinds of foods.