Walk and Reduce your Weight

raaman

Valued Contributor
Walking daily will help reduce your weight and keep you away from all diseases. If you are not able to go to gym or do heavy workouts, then there is no better option than walking daily to keep yourself fit and healthy.

According to a research, taking a walk after eating food gives you double the benefit. However, you should know when, how much and at what time jogging will be right for your health and help in losing weight.

If you want to be physically and mentally fit, you can go for a walk at any time of the day. But if you want to control your blood sugar while losing weight, then take a walk after eating food.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have heard many instances where people claim or believe that when you walk, it reduces weight and make one fit. It may be controversially correct but it doesn't mean one should be trekking long distances all in the name of losing weight. When you over work your legs, it many cause some diseases during the old age. That's why one must be cautious when using this method to reduce weight.

Samuel72

Verified member
Every human being are different from others, some people might walk and lose their weight while some people might walk still their weight will still be heaven, before going into such exercise i suggest you go to a doctor and make a research about your system. Some people system prefer yoga exercise for them to lose weight

Dora Wi

Walking is a very underrated form of movement. It is a lot more impactful and versatile than people give it credit for. It is quite low-impact, so it is a suitable form of ecercise even if you carry a lot of extra weight or your joints are sensitive. You can also make it less or more intense by setting your speed, walking in a flat area or on an incline, and using weights on your back or in your hands if you want.

anil02

Verified member
Walking daily will help reduce your weight and keep you away from all diseases. If you are not able to go to gym or do heavy workouts, then there is no better option than walking daily to keep yourself fit and healthy.

According to a research, taking a walk after eating food gives you double the benefit. However, you should know when, how much and at what time jogging will be right for your health and help in losing weight.

If you want to be physically and mentally fit, you can go for a walk at any time of the day. But if you want to control your blood sugar while losing weight, then take a walk after eating food.
Obesity is problem of this time. Young are spending too much time with gadgets and they are some what addict of it. Many are taking medicines and using home remedies to control it. But all are useless until we don't do work out. And walking is best one for it. At morning we have less pollution so it is best one time to walk to control obesity and keep us fit.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
ordinary working may not be able to reduce your weight and if you think of of reducing your way seriously you need to visit the gym and do some serious exercise,sometimes we may be too lazy to run as you said but going on a gym will be much more better.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have read a lot of articles online concerning walking as one of the best for myself exercise. A lot of people especially in urban areas do not take this form of exercises as they can easily take transport and reach their destination easily. I am the kind of person that likes to trek, in that course, I personally do not take walking as a form of exercise because it has already mastered me.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have seen a lot of people who are fat still being lazy to work on their health and this has been affecting them negatively because they cannot control their fatness anymore which can lead to heart failure and other health-related issue, if we are determined to lose weight we will definitely do and we should not blame it on anyone if we can't do.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Aside from my morning exercise I also walk to the market as often as I could. Right after breakfast is my usual time to walk so that the sun is not too hot yet. During summer the searing heat from the sun can cause heat stroke. But I do not walk for the exercise but for a purpose. Sometimes I go to the hardware store or to the bank. Those places are about 1 kilometer away from our home.

Chris3702662

Ophelliefit allows you to look after both your mental and physical health. Simply create someplace in your living room or basement, go outside in your backyard and start working out with Ophellie Fit.

For details you can visit our website

Ophelliefit.com

jhoncena

Walking can be an effective way to help reduce your weight. Regular walking can help you burn calories, increase your metabolism, and improve your overall fitness. Here are some ways that walking can help with weight loss:
  1. Burns calories: Walking is a low-impact aerobic exercise that can help you burn calories. The number of calories burned during a walk depends on your body weight, pace, and terrain.
  2. Boosts metabolism: Regular walking can help boost your metabolism, which can help you burn more calories throughout the day.
  3. Reduces stress: Walking can help reduce stress, which can be a trigger for overeating or unhealthy eating habits.
  4. Builds muscle: Walking can help build muscle in your legs and buttocks, which can increase your overall muscle mass and help you burn more calories.
  5. Improves cardiovascular health: Walking is a form of cardiovascular exercise that can help improve your heart health and reduce your risk of heart disease.
It's important to note that while walking can be a helpful tool for weight loss, it's important to also pay attention to your diet and overall lifestyle habits. Combining regular walking with a healthy and balanced diet can be a powerful way to support your weight loss goals. Additionally, it's important to speak with a healthcare professional before beginning any new exercise program.