Is it a taboo to walk in darkness?

Ganibade

Verified member
Is not a taboo to walk in darkness but there's a lot of problems that occur when somebody walked in darkness, due to the environmental and societal problem.
People believe walking in darkness cause many havoc's because of bad spirit will touch their life.
in most cases there are bad spirit that are walking in the night, likewise in broad daylight and this cause frighten and panic, when people walk in darkness especially when they walk in a street in midnight.
Our forefathers used to go against walking in darkness because of some bads things normally happen in the night for example arm robbers attacks in the night, and kidnappers are also striving and kidnapped in the night time.
With all these instances as support the people that kick against walking in the night because of bad things that happen.
It has happened to me one day when I was passing along mechanic village, I didn't know that there is a well containing full of water in the midnight, I fell inside, it is only God that saves me that's my one leg is outside and other leg is inside the well, I managed to come out of the well,this is one of the environmental problems that happened to the person that walking in darkness.