Make money as you walk around

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Would you want to accumulate money as you move about your normal business walking to do different things. It is always good to always move around as you wouldn't only lose weight for those that are over weight but even for strengthening of your muscles and other body parts.

There are apps you can sign up with to use while walking around about daily to accumulate coins that you can cash out. They below apps can be used.

Cashwalk: As the name implies you can make cash by walking. it is an healthcare app that will help motivate people to walk more.

. Sweatcoin app: This is another app, walk sweat and accumulate coin for every step to cash out.

Charity miles; You can try this as well but you need to first check if it works in your region.

Others include: million steps, mapmyfitness and Lifecoin.

Have you ever earn from these walking apps to earn? what's your experience?

Vladv26

Yes, I have heard of this apps but I don't think they are very profitable to use. Most of them are limited to a few countries, not allowing people from all around the world to join. Those that are available for everyone pay you very little for they activity you are doing. Yes, for sure anything is good when it is for free and anyways you are walking everyday so why not get something for it but you are probably wasting more time and energy on your mobile phone everyday using that app than the amount of money you year. A third reason why I don't use these kind kg app is because they pay you in all kind of new coins that are not yet launched on the crypto market. So again, you earn some coins but they are basically worth zero so in fact you don't earn any money

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is why I wrote that you need to read and find out the ones that works for your country but if you are in tier 1 countries you shouldn't worry as a lot of them works for those in these countries. Yes these apps are not money spinners any one should know this, the essence is to make people walk around more for good health and you get a little reward for that. So apart from you getting the little coins you gain more from walking around to feel good and healthy. I think these latter benefits will give you more money do you know how much you would saving in dollars from visiting the clinic all the time because you are sick.

So bottom line is that you m in get not use this apps as your full time job but just some tokens to keep you doing what will healthy and helpful to you.