Walking joy app- Earn from every step you walk

Etini

Valued Contributor
Walking Joy is an app that uses a pedometer sensor to determine your walking patterns and pay you just for walking. It can work indoors and outdoors. It counts your footsteps and awards you points which you can convert to cash at the point of requesting a payout. To get a dollar on this all, you must have accumulated 62000 of the app's ticket which is gotten from 65,000 steps. If your job demands that you trek, you can install this app and earn.

Requirements
To get on this, you just need an Android phone. It is not restricted by location.

Payout Method: The app offers tickets that can be converted to cash. They offer payout through gift cards and pay pal.

Payment Threshold: The payment threshold for this app is quite high. You must amass tickets that are equivalent to $35 to request for withdrawal. It might take a whole year to avijbe that. That would amount to about 2.1 million steps.

I think this is an app you could just use to earn a yearly passive income while doing your body some good by walking and burning some calories. It is a good way of earning passive income.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have come across about 2-3 apps now about walking to earn money but none works for my location. There’s the sweat coin app that is a lot popular. I would have loved to use these apps as I’m on a weight loss journey but I’m restricted by locations. The thing is that the walk points needed by this app is much unlike others that I think its about 12,000 steps to make about $5 or thereabout.

Another thing is that these apps are slow earning that one can depend on as a way of earning money because it will really take a long time for one to cash out. Look at this one, one need about 62,000 steps to be able to cashout this might take a lot of months to be able to get to pay out. But as you have stated it is still good to keep it as passive income while going about your daily activities