How To Do Keyword Research For Your Blog Free

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Keyword research is very important if you are engaging blogging. keyword research forms an integral part of search engine optimisation for your blog.

With the help of good keyword research, you can easily scale the organic traffic coming to your website through search engine.

If you don't do keyword research for your blog, you will end up ranking arm for competitive keywords. when this happens it will be very difficult to receive lots of traffic on your blog.

I am going to show you simple tools you can use to do keyword research for your blog and come up with less competitive keywords.

The simple way to go about it is to install Google chrome extension on your personal computer. The first extension you are going to install is keyword everywhere.

This Google chrome extension will help you to determine the search volume for the keyword your targeting.

The next thing is to install Moz bar. Most bar will help you to get the competitiveness of the keyword you want to target.

Once you have installed these extension, the next thing is to begin with your keyword research. in this case you are going to make use of Google auto suggestion to come up with the next topic for your blog.

You simply type a topic in the Google search bar and end it with each of the alphabet in English language. Always choose the topic that has a lot of use generator websites on the first page

Mika

VIP Contributor
Never heard of chrome extensions called keyword everywhere. I will check this out and see if this is useful or not. I have used Moz SEO bar and I had to remove it because it was slowing the websites I was visiting. Having said that Moz extension is a really good tool to check the SEO power of the website you are visiting. The best way to do keyword research is to visit Moz website and check your domain or keywords. SEO tool bar is just a little information that it draws from the website you are visiting. I have also use SEO Quake SEO toolbar.