What are the free tools for keyword research?

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Fee tools for keyword research:

Google Keyword Planner - Google's keyword planner provides valuable data such as search volume, competition, and suggested bid amounts for keywords.

Ubersuggest - Ubersuggest generates keyword ideas, provides search volume data and competition information. It also offers suggestions for related keywords and phrases.

Keywords Everywhere - Keywords Everywhere is a browser extension that provides keyword data including search volume, CPC, and competition.

Answer The Public - Answer The Public provides keyword suggestions based on questions, prepositions, and comparisons related to the entered keyword.

SEMrush Keyword Magic Tool - SEMrush's Keyword Magic Tool provides keyword suggestions based on themes and topics, with data on search volume, competition, and keyword difficulty.

SERPstat Keyword Research Tool - SERPstat's keyword research tool provides keyword suggestions, search volume data, keyword difficulty scores, and cost per click information.

In conclusion, these free tools can help you get a good idea of the keywords you should target in your search engine optimization and content marketing efforts. It's essential to keep in mind that these tools should not be the sole basis of your keyword research. Other factors like relevance, user intent, and competition should also be considered.

cmoneyspinner

I have only heard of a few of these tools. But Keywords Everywhere - Keyword Tool is one of the best SEO tools I have ever used. My only regret is that I did not know about this browser extension when I first started blogging and writing articles. This tool makes keyword research super easy! And it's free! Can it get any better? LOL.