4 Marketing Tools to Use for Free

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are a business owner or a marketer, you should use the following tools to create marketing materials, or make your marketing activities easy.

Looka.com: Build logo and brand identity using this free tool. Looka uses artificial intelligence to create logos and brand kit (materials to build the brand). Brand kit includes social media templates, business card designs, etc.

HashtagStack.com: This is a website where you can find hashtags based on your keywords. This tool will let you choose what hashtags to use on your social media posting as you can see the engagements for each hashtags generated.

Ninite.com: This website lists all popular applications for you to download and install on your computer. The primary benefit of checking this website is you do not have to google search to find applications. You can directly to the website to find applications

Ilovepdf.com: This website allows you to do anything that you want to do with PDF, from creating PDF to converting and editing PDF. If you are creating workbooks, tutorials, ebooks, digital planners, you will find this website very useful.

Except, ilovepdf, I have never used or even heard of any of these platforms. I think Looka.com and HashtagStack.com will be very useful platform based on what I have read. Well, there are a lot of platforms to build logo and brand identity, for example canva, stencil, or even adobe stock, however, these are freemium products, which means you can use the basic version for free and have to pay for advance features. Interestingly, for a small business owner and a a marketer who is just starting out, the free versions will be more than enough. As far as HashtagStack is considered, I am interested in checking this tool because I am a social media marketer active on a number of social media platforms and I believe I will benefit by using this tool. However, the OP does not mention whether this is a paid tool or a free tool, I will have to find out.

If you are a business owner or a marketer, you should use the following tools to create marketing materials, or make your marketing activities easy.

Looka.com: Build logo and brand identity using this free tool. Looka uses artificial intelligence to create logos and brand kit (materials to build the brand). Brand kit includes social media templates, business card designs, etc.

HashtagStack.com: This is a website where you can find hashtags based on your keywords. This tool will let you choose what hashtags to use on your social media posting as you can see the engagements for each hashtags generated.

Ninite.com: This website lists all popular applications for you to download and install on your computer. The primary benefit of checking this website is you do not have to google search to find applications. You can directly to the website to find applications

Ilovepdf.com: This website allows you to do anything that you want to do with PDF, from creating PDF to converting and editing PDF. If you are creating workbooks, tutorials, ebooks, digital planners, you will find this website very useful.
Thanks a bunch for this! I've never heard of these websites before, but I definitely think that they deserve the hype based on how you describe them. I especially like the idea of Looka, as I'm not the best at graphic design. I'll pitch these websites to my coworkers for sure.

I want to mention SimilarWeb. SimilarWeb is a tool that estimates the total amount of traffic different websites get. It lets you see competitors’ top traffic sources, including referring sites, social traffic, and top search keywords.