4 best free keyword research tools

Ajebo25

Verified member
One of the pillars of blogging is keywords research because if you really want to get traffic from google then you need keywords research and you need to do it well if not you might not find yourself on Google's search result page at all so if your DA ( domain authority) and PA (page authority) is low i suggest you go for keywords with low difficulty.

This are the best keywords research tools which you can use for your keywords research for your blog posts.

1) ahrefs - this company provide both free and paid keywords research for bloggers and is a competitor to semrush.

2) semrush - this company also offers free and paid keyword research but i think semrush is more accurate than ahrefs so which ever you choose just use it.

3) moz - now this company gives free features to bloggers they can do keyword research and spy on competitors on moz but you can only use moz for a little while after that you will have to pay for premium plan.

4) ubbersuggest - I havent really used this keyword research company before but I have heard that they are also good and their statistics are also accurate so use this tools which you can use to do keywords research for free

auroramoore

Keyword research is the main aspect of blogging. Keyword tools guide you in what your users want to know. I suggest the below four tools
Google keyword planner
ahref
ubbersuggest
semrush

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Keyword research is the main aspect of blogging. Keyword tools guide you in what your users want to know. I suggest the below four tools
Google keyword planner
ahref
ubbersuggest
semrush
As I see the functionnalities of the four sites are near to themselves and very similar just some little differences means use one of these tools is enough.

Forse

My top tools for finding keywords:
1. Google Search Console
2. Ubbersuggest
3. semrash
4. Ahrefs

But the last 2 services are not free.