Crypto How much in total have you lost in crypto investment since the start?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This is not exactly a survey but I just want to have an honest opinion on crypto coin investment. I have been reading so many positive reviews about crypto investment and trading that I get the impression that everyone is gaining profit. But based on my studies, when an investor earns that means another investor had lost. The crypto market is volatile and I have to admit that I am scared to invest right now although I have plans of testing the market with my $10 when I get the confidence.

If you still remember when you first purchased crypto coin and until now how is your ledger of profit and loss? I hope you will be honest so that we can learn from your experience.

Raiyan10

I have lost 20/30$ worth in the beginning. I was looking only for profit without knowing anything. After suffering a bit i started taking course and get help from a experienced trader. After that i am starting to get profit. I have made 30/40$ worth profit(my investment isn't big right now).

Mika

VIP Contributor
Based on the current value of my crypto assets and the value of the coins when I received them in my wallet, I have made a substantial loss in crypto currency. However, I do not have to weep for the loss because it is fiat value that has gone down, the number of coins is the same which will gain fiat value when the market rises.

Putta Vince

I have lost mostly with investing in dogecoin, not sure of the exact amount I have lost , but maybe around $20 in dogecoin. I invested $20 in doge when price was $0.8 back few months ago , but unfortunately the price lowered significantly to $0.3 and I lost around $10