How Much Have You Made From SproutGigs?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Sprout gigs is a micro task platform that you can use to make money by completing different tasks online like answering survey questions, filling online forms and clicking links on different blogs, at the end they will give you a link of code which you can use to redeem your reward for the task which is mostly around 0.032 and they also have other tasks that pay as high as 1$ but they come with some investment.

I quit the site because most of it is monotonous and you don't get to simulate your brain and offer value to others, it also wasn't paying well, do you still work on Sproutgigs, if yes, how are you coping with the low price and monotony of the tasks.

Activator230822

Verified member
While the earning online through the use of the get paid to sites being looked at so simply and very easy, it's implications are very hard and complicated to earning from that venture.
For me l registered an account for the free membership.
I however garnered a couple of countable bucks but l have realized that,the earning website is very slowly at earning.
The tasks seems to be very hard for very low rewards. I decided to quit for that reason so to speak.