How much have you made from microjobs platforms?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
As we all know, it is very possible to make money from micro jobs platforms but some of the tasks listed on those platforms can be very confusing but with a lot of dedication you can be able to make some good amount of money from it.

The truth is that we have actually been discussing many things concerning microjobs platforms and I have seen a lot of people who testified that they have made reasonable amount of money from it but personally I have not made any tangible money.

I got to discover microjobs platforms around 2020 and since then I have signed up on some of them but I have not been able to make something reasonable. My experience was actually from sproutgigs formerly known as picoworkers.

There was a task which worth about 0.5 dollars but on my process of completing it I got confused because it was very complicated. So for those people who have made money on such platforms, what strategy do you use and how much have you made?.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have not really made money from these platforms because I hardly used them . it isn't because they are not legit but because they offer little tasks to my region. This makes me sometimes to question the gain behind hoarding jobs from people that want to do it just because the person is not from a certain country Sometimes they allow you do the job but pay you very little for it still because of your region I don't just get it.

l have signed up once on microtssk and saw lot of tasks on there only to realise that my country task is mostly for very small amount of money but that same task to other tier one countries pays higher. So it isnt funny so I had to leave the site it's worth it. So that was the last of it for me. This discrimination has kept me away for a very long time.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It would be interesting for you to know that there are numerous micro jobs websites in the internet looking for workers to carry out simple and uncomplicated activities. Majority of people have chosen to work online by engaging themselves in micro jobs and according to research micro jobs workers tend to earn more money than individuals who have regular nine-to-five physical jobs and careers. Some of these micro jobs may totally suits or fit their specifications that is what they have learnt in schools and tertiary institutions as career and jobs but sometimes these micro jobs are different jobs themselves.

I could remember back in the year 2017 I came across a micro job website that totally pays you for translating report and articles into pidgin language. As a Nigerian pidgin language is mostly spoken and I am familiar with it and so getting paid to translate English written reports and articles into pidgin language was totally a game-changer for me to make more money online. How did microchip website pays their users and members for writing reports and articles or even cross-checking report and articles in order to detect any grammatical error or plagarism related areas before they are being published in the internet.