How much have you made from surveys?.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt, people who live in top-tier countries have more opportunities to make money from surveyy platforms. this is because there are a lot of survey opportunities for them to participate in and make some good amount of money for themselves.

Not withstanding I live in a top-tier country and I have participated in some surveys in the past and I was able to make some amount of money which was not really much.

One thing I have observed is that there are some things you need to put into consideration if you really want to succeed in taking online surveys. One of it is your demographics. People who are very much qualified and have good educational qualifications usually make money from surveys because more opportunities are available for them.

Those who do not have a lot of educational qualification and do not work in some companies have lesser opportunities to make money from surveys. This applies to those who live in top-tier countries because there are some people that may not be able to make a lot of money.

Personally, I have made money from Surveytime in the past but in platforms like swagbucks I was not able to get out of the opportunity.

In your survey sojourn online, how much have you made so far?.