How Much Money Have You Made From Cryptocurrency?

Sikapa

Verified member
There are more ways to make money online depending on individual choice. The whole life is full of choices and therefore each and everyone has the choice to his or her own things. Making money online is also a choice and some people like trading on crytocurrency.

I don't know much about crytocurrency but I know is a form of making money online and this is through crypto trading. According to most people, crytocurrency is a good way to earn money online and a lot of people are investing into this business. No wonder some business tycoons and rich men are also into this business. About some few months ago i asked a question about this crytocurrency and the answers I received shows that this is a good way to make money online. In my mind, I just want to start this way of making money online too but I need to learn more. Yes, we always learn from our masters and that is how one can grow.

To the masters in the game of earning from crytocurrency, i just wish to asks you these question? How much money have you made from crytocurrency every since you started trading on crytocurrency?
Have you been earring a lot?

Holicent

VIP Contributor
It just baffles me how much research I made on crypto currency trading, yet I don't use them. The fact is we all have something that interest us and the kind of risks we like to take no matter how high or low it's. To be sincere, so many of my friends made it big while some are still making it through crypto... But I don't just consider it my kind of risk.

Manipulating or taking advantage of crypto currencies based on its volatility factor is easier said than done. So many are losing, so many are winning, but it's obvious to us when they are winning than losing. I will take other risks but not direct trading. I remembered a platform, not a trading platform actually, I invested my hard earned USDT, it went into thin air within few weeks, my capital, plus my profit. The only profit I would say I made was selling my assets on binance to buyers at higher rate, which is not even that profitable, because I feel binance has its own way of getting a share of your assets too while using their platform. Maybe I need a real motivator or more funds in my wallet.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are various different ways to make money through Cryptocurrencies and I think that trading is one of the most popular ways to make money through cryptocurrencies. I started to trade cryptocurrencies as a beginner and I lost money due to the fact that I was not an expert person when it comes to trading. I am still not an expert trader and I actually lost around $40. However, this was due to the fact that I was a beginner and I left the market after placing order without setting the stop loss feature and not monitoring the market was my biggest mistake.

I placed an order during the night and went to bed. The next morning I checked my account and I was shocked to see that the market has crashed. this has happened to me almost three times and as a result of that, I lost money. Apart from all this, I never had the real ability to predict the market. I am not an cryptocurrency expert and at the end it is the job of an expert to predict the price and then invest in the market. I have yet to learn many things when it comes to cryptocurrency trading.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lolz , I haven't made anything from cryptocurrency ever since I start , when I actually started cryptocurrency some few years ago , I didn't really understand what cryptocurrency is all about and I was not really serious to invest and I was just losing my money because I was even trading what I didn't understand.

But now I understand a little bit about cryptocurrency and I know how it really work even when I don't have a better understanding of the technical and the fundamental analysis that is needed to predict the market perfectly . Because of my lack of technical and fundamental knowledge to predict the volatile market I can only be able to gain from cryptocurrency by investing my money in cryptocurrencies I have research on for long-term purposes.

I can't trade right now because I don't know how to predict perfectly to make profits and I'm not even ready to learn how to trade now because there are lot of things I have to focus on in my life first.

In the future I will consider learning how to trade to be able to trade without any problem because trading isn't of the most important online business I am very much interested to do.

Nandan

There are more ways to make money online depending on individual choice. The whole life is full of choices and therefore each and everyone has the choice to his or her own things. Making money online is also a choice and some people like trading on crytocurrency.

I don't know much about crytocurrency but I know is a form of making money online and this is through crypto trading. According to most people, crytocurrency is a good way to earn money online and a lot of people are investing into this business. No wonder some business tycoons and rich men are also into this business. About some few months ago i asked a question about this crytocurrency and the answers I received shows that this is a good way to make money online. In my mind, I just want to start this way of making money online too but I need to learn more. Yes, we always learn from our masters and that is how one can grow.

To the masters in the game of earning from crytocurrency, i just wish to asks you these question? How much money have you made from crytocurrency every since you started trading on crytocurrency?
Have you been earring a lot?
I had earned more than $25000 per month.
You want to earn in these numbers.
Than Full Crypto Guide here go and Checkout :- nandan2912 dot gumroad dot com/l/crypto29 (please insert original . instead of dot)

Hooligan

I've made a total profit of around $5,000 from buying and selling Bitcoin over the last three months. It’s been 3 years. More importantly, though, I've learned an interesting lesson about the nature of currency itself: it's only valuable if people think it's valuable.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I'm not into much crypto currency stuff because I don't really understand how it's trading really works. it would have been. better of I have a preknowledge of it then I can invest my money. But knowing what investing especially in crypto currency means I think one just have to be careful. crypto currency investment is risky though I don't think it is as bad as forex trading but at the same time one needs to guard against losses to avoid falling into it

So I only used to get my free crypto map from faucets then because before now a lot of sites were not paying with crypto so it was difficult to get from working sites but good enough that now we can get it from earning sites. So I also get my crypto currency also from earning sites though I don't really like it sometimes especially when it comes at a high fees.

cmoneyspinner

Trying to earn from the crypto I earned has not been easy. I was active on a site that promised to 5% interest as long as I maintained a certain balance. Then I opened an account with Coinbase and started buying crypto. The balances go up and down every day. One day the price increases. The next day the price drops by almost the same amount. I have to time it carefully and when the price reaches a certain amount, I will sell. Now I am at a site that promises to pay .7% daily on my crypto. It sounds great and you hope that when the price finally rises to what you want then you can withdraw. Bitcoin is a real roller coaster ride!