Share Your Crypto Trading Success Stories: How Much Money Have You Made Trading Cryptocurrencies?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Since the creation of cryptocurrencies, more and more people have invested in Bitcoin. People have been trading Bitcoin and people, who mined Bitcoin during the initial stages of Bitcoin, actually became very rich. It seems like cryptocurrencies are a thing which will never end. There are many cryptocurrencies, tokens, and altcoins being created and it seems that people are earning good money trading cryptocurrencies. However, we must also consider the fact that it is quite possible to lose money when it comes to crypto trading. I do plan to invest in cryptocurrencies in the future. However, I would like to know how much money have you made when it comes to crypto trading? We would be glad to hear your success stories so that even other people can get motivated!

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I started trading cryptocurrencies about 5 months ago and I can see that it is a very lucrative venture if you have the knowledge and understanding of how it really works. I have seen the bad and The Good part of it, and I can see that if you can devote your time and learn it well then you will probably be making a lot of gain. I remember the day I made over $20 in a single day with $10 and there was a day I lost over $15. I'm currently on break now from trading because of the dip and there are things I need to know that I didn't know before.

uforwealth

Verified member
I haven't made a Kobo from cryptocurrency. Instead, I lost my hard-earned naira to Bitcoin.

I have lost a huge amount of money to cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin investment in 2016.

Bitcoin was introduced to me online by a man. The man told me that If I could keep at least $100, not 100 Bitcoins, in my Bitcoin wallet, I would be making 1 dollar every day as profit. I agreed and put into action what he told me.

Unfortunately, Bitcoin started to decrease in value. I lost $50. In order to prevent further loss, I sold the rest of the coins.

Josemendez

Verified member
My cryptocurrency journey has really been amazing. I started this year with $200 worth of cryptocurrency and today it has risen more than $2000 . Indeed cryptocurrency has been a lifesaver to many unemployed youths out there and I believe that with time , more countries will accept it and make it easier for people to earn through it.

uforwealth

Verified member
You are lucky to have realized $1,800 as a profit. I know of Some unlucky cryptocurrency investors who have lost a lot of their hard-earned money to cryptocurrency investment.

The person who introduced Bitcoin to me in 2016 lost all his capital.
He started Bitcoin investment with more than $1000 in the hope that he would make a lot of money as a profit by 2017. To his astonishment, Bitcoin didn't increase in value instead it continued to decrease for that whole year. That was how he lost his capital.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
You are lucky to have realized $1,800 as a profit. I know of Some unlucky cryptocurrency investors who have lost a lot of their hard-earned money to cryptocurrency investment.

He started Bitcoin investment with more than $1000 in the hope that he would make a lot of money as a profit by 2017. To his astonishment, Bitcoin didn't increase in value instead it continued to decrease for that whole year. That was how he lost his capital.

Cryptocurrency investment requires you to invest money at the right time. If you invest money at the wrong time, then you would lose money. The problem is that the value of Bitcoin is changing rapidly. This is why you may lose money even after one hour of investment. Since I am using some apps that help me to predict the price of cryptocurrencies, I can only hope that I will earn; however, such apps cannot guarantee results, so the chance of losing money is also there.

sincerem

VIP Contributor

Their is no how you'll loss your entire capital investment around BTC, cos the coin didn't drop down to zero. Unless you want to tell that someone who introduced you to crypto used that amount to trade coins and not mainly holding it, going it increases so that profit will be recorded. Even now that some coins have dropped more than -200% in price, their is no how one's invested funds will liquidate to zero it is not done in Cryptocurrency history, if you're only buying to holdl.