Be The Tutor, Share Your Do's And Don't In Crypto currency Investments.

Haypril

Greetings to the great people of this lovely forum. I would like us to have a interactive time here discussing on Crypto currencies investments. Am sure almost every one here knows a thing or little about Crypto currencies. I will really love to learn what you know, to practice what you do to earn more profit in Crypto currency investments. I seek for knowledge and I want you to be my guide and tutor.

Please let do well to provide answers to any of the questions you have a better understanding of and let someone learn from you while he use your method to earn more from Crypto currency.

Questions to consider are;
1. Which users friendly wallet do you use?
2. Where and how best can Nigerians buy Crypto currencies?
3. What coin will you invest in and why? And what will be the duration of such investment?
4. What are the things you avoid when investing?
5. Share with us the best source of Crypto currency news?

OlaAdams

Well stated!
Permit to shine my Little light on this cryptocurrency topic.
Personal I haven't been more skeptical with online stuff as I have with cryptocurrency. This is because your money is use and converted into some sort of E-money that cannot be easily access or converted back to hard physical currency.
Lol!, Forgive me as these are my thoughts then.
I begin to see potential in cryptocurrency when Bitcoin Teller Machine started showing up in my locality, and that's when I know that " dis people really mean business".

So to answer some of your questions:
I personally use trust wallet
I Believe beniance is raising at high rate
Crowd1 social media platforms talks about cryptocurrency and E-product.

Thanks ?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Greetings to the great people of this lovely forum. I would like us to have a interactive time here discussing on Crypto currencies investments. Am sure almost every one here knows a thing or little about Crypto currencies. I will really love to learn what you know, to practice what you do to earn more profit in Crypto currency investments. I seek for knowledge and I want you to be my guide and tutor.

Please let do well to provide answers to any of the questions you have a better understanding of and let someone learn from you while he use your method to earn more from Crypto currency.

Questions to consider are;
1. Which users friendly wallet do you use?
2. Where and how best can Nigerians buy Crypto currencies?
3. What coin will you invest in and why? And what will be the duration of such investment?
4. What are the things you avoid when investing?
5. Share with us the best source of Crypto currency news?
For me I’m using Coinbase as my primary wallet though I have account with other wallets but rarely used them. But buying and selling I have a very trusted exchanger that have used over the years and he has never disappointed me. For exchange be very careful of new exchanging sites to avoid being scammed

Haypril

Well stated!
Permit to shine my Little light on this cryptocurrency topic.
Personal I haven't been more skeptical with online stuff as I have with cryptocurrency. This is because your money is use and converted into some sort of E-money that cannot be easily access or converted back to hard physical currency.
Lol!, Forgive me as these are my thoughts then.
I begin to see potential in cryptocurrency when Bitcoin Teller Machine started showing up in my locality, and that's when I know that " dis people really mean business".

So to answer some of your questions:
I personally use trust wallet
I Believe beniance is raising at high rate
Crowd1 social media platforms talks about cryptocurrency and E-product.

Thanks ?
Wow, your contribution is highly appreciated and I must say, I've learned a lot from what you have outlined. thanks for sharing such great review. Just as you have said, I believe there are many people out there that holds such believe that Crypto currencies are valuables that can not be stored. Some are being hold hostage for the believe that anything online does not end well. Nevertheless, I will check out the platform, mobile application and websites that you have recommended. Thanks for your time.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

you must invest a lot of moneyto gain more because the cryptocurrency business involved the higher investments the highest profit if you have her money or investment then you make high profit but if you have low level of investment and you have no profit. you must give time for the cryptocurrency to grow after you have bought it this time can be a month quarter or yearly before you sell most people monitor the market to see when the cryptocurrency is really getting low or high they determine your buying and you're selling transactions.