How to earn income as a tutor in art

Jamoflondon

Verified member
I know that any work that pertains to teaching in nigeria is not usually lucrative but it does not mean that it will not bring in some money for the person doing because it can be classified as one of the ways to make money as well. Even if it can be made as a full time job, at least one can make it a part time job and by so doing, some amount of money will be made from doing it.

If we are to talk about outside countries like the developed ones, I can be certain enough to say that one can actually make good income from this particular profession. Nevertheless, there are some methods to go about it and trust me when I tell you that it can actually work effectively. Some of them are;

1. Teaching online
2. Teaching in schools

1. Teaching online: You can be an online art tutor in the sense that you will be tutoring people that are interested in the work of art, well it has different aspects though, like drawing, painting, poetry and the likes. You can do all these online and get good pay from it.

2. Teaching in schools: You can be a fine art teacher in elementary schools, such idea is not really encouraging in nigeria because it does not pay well, but if you find yourself in places like the US or Countries like it, you can definitely make good money from the occupation then.

I think these jobs pay well. As an online tutor you will have to be experienced, if you are working for an organization you might be asked to present some documents. You need to meet up with the requirements and getting this kind of job is not easy , for me I think it's location based.

Working as a teacher in Nigeria is a no for me. I will rather earned that kind of salary on trendri than sitting in a class. But some locations do pay well depending on how big the institution is .