Share Your Journey As A Crypto Currency Investor.

Haypril

I won't have to define what Crypto currency means or what it stands for because it has gained popularity in the country and even doubled it popularity when the ban was announced by the CBN. My first encounter with bitcoin (the most popular Crypto Currency) was in the year 2016 during the time of the well known ponzi scheme, MMM. At that time, bitcoin was mainly based on community that is, peer to peer exchange. I was really scare of losing money into the hands of online fraudsters. So automatically i have lost more money by not taking the decision of investing.

Fast forward to early 2020, I was able to take the risks involved in this digital currencies and I invested. I did what is called hodl which literally means holding coin for a long time before selling it or exchange for another coin.

Share your journey as a Crypto currencies lover.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
My journey of cryptocurrency investor has been a horrible one. I am not a professional crytocurrency trader. I invested my crytocurrency in HYIP (High Yield Investement Program) and I lost almost everything. I was disappointed. Even though the amount I lost was quite low, it was really hard for me to earn that $27 because Paypal is not supported in my country and I had to work really hard to earn those $27. So my journey has been a horrible one when it comes to crytocurrency investment.

D

Deleted member 27126

I won't have to define what Crypto currency means or what it stands for because it has gained popularity in the country and even doubled it popularity when the ban was announced by the CBN. My first encounter with bitcoin (the most popular Crypto Currency) was in the year 2016 during the time of the well known ponzi scheme, MMM. At that time, bitcoin was mainly based on community that is, peer to peer exchange. I was really scare of losing money into the hands of online fraudsters. So automatically i have lost more money by not taking the decision of investing.

Fast forward to early 2020, I was able to take the risks involved in this digital currencies and I invested. I did what is called hodl which literally means holding coin for a long time before selling it or exchange for another coin.

As a cryptocurrency dealer, buying and selling cryptocurrency especially bitcoin, the apex cryptocurrency has not been something easy to be honest. The journey has been rough and tough and most times full of panic. I remember when I used to engage myself in panic buying and selling,my mind was always not at rest anytime I had some cryptocurrency in my wallet and this was due to the high volatility of the bitcoin that everyone is aware of. But right now, I have developed a thick skin against such fear.

Planet408

Investing in crypto currency is one of the wise investment you can venture into. When doing this, you need to make proper enquiries about the coins to invest on. It is advisable to buy a coin that is already listed in the exchange market like binance. There is greater possibility that the coin will keep appreciating in value.

Victor001

The pandemic gave me the exposure I needed to partake in crypto currency trading, after saving little cash from my company,the easiest online business I could do was to run an investment on low end currency,some friends pull me through to get the clearer picture of the trade,as time goes on i begin to undergo short trade before I ventures into Forex.

Teatea

It has been a journey filled with lessons, experiences, wins and loss. I've known about crypto currency for a while but it was not an indepth knowledge, I just knew it existed. I started investing during the pandemic, I started with ethereum million money, it was a platform that involved referring people to earn, I couldn't refer many people so I didn't gain much, I moved to tron and I lost almost all my coin to tron investment platforms, I'm wiser now and I know better than to invest in just any platforms.

wizyoung54

Started my cryptocurrency journey back then in 2017. Before then, I was a bit familiar with Bitcoin because it was used by some Nigerians as means of currency for MMM. Bitcoin was the first coin I bought and was at 17k before it dropped to about 13k. I also traded CNT, BNB and XRP. Got paid profit from them. But I invested all my capital on Rippes and the it dropped in value

Hena101

Incorrect Sentence Format
There are many up and down in my journey to know about crypto currencies to the extent i decided to invest in crypto currencies because of how i see it keep appreciating rapidly. But what exposed me to know about crypto currencies is issue of insknation even though i know about bitcoin as crypto currencies but all i know and call it is scam because i never take my time to research and know the truth. But when inksnation started it open my eyes and after thorough research i invested into Trons

Daykas

Every journey has it own ups and down but worst pain is not taking the risk of buying 1Eth when it was #47,000 due to not having enough cash and even to the fact of not loosing money.
But I venture back into it when Forsage was introduced which I did and acquired some ETH but end up selling it to pay up a debt which I later regret till now.
But the good part of it was asking my cousin to buy one litecoin and small Bitcoin when it was still cheap which he did. But has for me am still waiting to make my cool cash from it

Snazzy001

cryptocurrency has been good all the way and it is a very wise investment right from the time of its establishment till this present moment .personally I feel blessed and a special person to have had something to do with cryptocurrency .I have made and learnt a lot from this

Samuel72

Verified member
according to my own point of view my journey in cryptocurrency was a successful one I believe I am somehow lucky in the business this is because I have never had been scammed before and also I have always in profit in cryptocurrency, when I was first introduced to cryptocurrency I invested $500 in cryptocurrency, this was my first investment I wanted to try the business and see how profitable the business might be. luckily for me at the end of the day I sold my cryptocurrency and I made lot of cash I was surprised and I was very happy

Haypril

Wow, your journey is a great one filled with experience, bumps and profits. Thanks for taking time to share your experience on Crypto currencies. However, I will be glad if you choose to share the lessons and knowledge you have acquired during this great journey of yours. I really want to learn and know when and what currency to invest in. Your guidance will be highly appreciated. Thanks
It has been a journey filled with lessons, experiences, wins and loss. I've known about crypto currency for a while but it was not an indepth knowledge, I just knew it existed. I started investing during the pandemic, I started with ethereum million money, it was a platform that involved referring people to earn, I couldn't refer many people so I didn't gain much, I moved to tron and I lost almost all my coin to tron investment platforms, I'm wiser now and I know better than to invest in just any platforms.

Timison

Putting resources into cryptographic money is one of the savvy speculation you can wander into. While doing this, you need to make legitimate enquiries about the coins to contribute on. It is fitting to purchase a coin that is as of now recorded in the trade market like binance. There is more prominent chance that the coin will continue to appreciate in worth.