How Much Money Have You Made Using Get Paid To Upload Sites?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are various ways to make money online. You could sign-up and make money, you can write articles for cash, and you may even teach online to make income. However, one of the lesser known ways to make money is by uploading your content or files to make some money. This method involves uploading files to some "Get Paid To Upload" sites and the more people download your sites, the more money you will make. Many such kind of websites usually offer a CPM rate. For example, they will pay you $5 if 1,000 people download your files. Your files or content must be high in demand and you may use social media to promote your links but only if it is allowed on social media.

I do not think that it could be a good way to make money because most of the time such paid to upload websites usually do not attract a massive amounts of traffic. Secondly, even many social media platforms do not allow you to promote their links. Thirdly, these paid to upload sites do not offer lucrative rates. For example, it would have made sense if they would have offered $10 or $20 per 1,000 downloads. But considering other factors, I do not think that making a residual income through such sites is possible if they just offer around $5 per 1,000 downloads. What do you think?

obbypole

There are various ways to make money online. You could sign-up and make money, you can write articles for cash, and you may even teach online to make income. However, one of the lesser known ways to make money is by uploading your content or files to make some money. This method involves uploading files to some "Get Paid To Upload" sites and the more people download your sites, the more money you will make. Many such kind of websites usually offer a CPM rate. For example, they will pay you $5 if 1,000 people download your files. Your files or content must be high in demand and you may use social media to promote your links but only if it is allowed on social media.

I do not think that it could be a good way to make money because most of the time such paid to upload websites usually do not attract a massive amounts of traffic. Secondly, even many social media platforms do not allow you to promote their links. Thirdly, these paid to upload sites do not offer lucrative rates. For example, it would have made sense if they would have offered $10 or $20 per 1,000 downloads. But considering other factors, I do not think that making a residual income through such sites is possible if they just offer around $5 per 1,000 downloads. What do you think?
honestly been thinking bout trying sum