How much have you made from survey websites?

Ajebo25

Verified member
There are many ways by which many people make money online one of these ways is making money on survey website this involves answering questions and websites but the only problem here is that survey websites are restricted to many countries which has limited their ability for many people to work on all these survey websites if you ask me

I have never earned on survey website since I have a working on them maybe simply because my location is restricted too many survey website which masters to put Mitchell making money from them there are instances whereby I use VPN in order to access the survey website for them to pay me they didn't there are also some free websites which I tried but wasn't credited 4 answering the service which really hurts me and feelings since then I have vowed never to go to survey websites again what about you have you made money from survey websites since the time you have been hearing of it or he didn't you make money from it simply because you were restricted in your location where you credited for your service and how long did you get service please I need answers?

Finger Geek

Verified member
Back then when I first started making money online especially freely. Survey is one of the ways that I knew back to make money online. But then I never get qualify for any surveys. Because most of the survey websites don't have surveys that are available for Nigeria which is my country.

But last year I discovered some websites that has surveys that are available for Nigeria and the survey websites pays for some surveys that worth more than $3.

Afrisight is the first website that paid me and my first payment was $5 of which I withdrew it to my bank account. The second one is mobiworks. I also withdraw $5 as airtime to my mobile number. After the two I now discovered three survey websites but I have not withdraw from them as I am not regular with them. In total I have withdrawn more than $20 from survey.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
First and foremost I want to point out that I am not a fan of survey websites because majority of survey websites and platforms in the internet are nothing but scam and fraud and they only exist so as to defraud individuals like you and I off our valuable assets such as money time , energy , knowledge , and even our creativity . When I was newly introduced to the act of making money online I was totally very desperate to make money online and because of this I jump into any platform possibly recommended to me by a YouTuber or to a friend without even performing a physical background research or study about the website or platform so as to know whether it is absolutely legit and worth working on .

I stumbled on some survey websites that claim two by two members for filling out surveys but to be very sincere not any one of them have absolutely paid me up to this day , even if I might have reach a particular withdrawal threshold and even placed a withdrawal but yet all lead to no avail . Making money via survey websites is a total waste of time this is because you only get paid peanuts after you might have wasted a whole lot of time filling out a particular survey .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't have time for that personally , the reason is because I've tried so many of them before and from my experience two things will always happen. Is either you will be disqualified at the end of the survey or your location will not always be accepted. Those are the challenge I have been facing when trying to make money on survey and because of this I have exposed myself to so many dubious of dubious surveyed platforms online that are not necessarily interested to pay you for the things you have done but they are just interested to get information from you dishonestly.

I am yet to see any survey platform that focused mostly on Africa and is paying because most of the one I came across then will only focusing to have people in u.k. and sometimes United States. I've not been able to make a single penny and I have chosen to drop so many of them since they are not trusted.