How Much Have You Made From Cryptocurrency?

Bisolami

Verified member
I cannot remember the actual amount of money that I have made from cryptocurrency but I know that I have made so much money from cryptocurrency including trading and investing.

There are still some websites that pay me through cryptocurrency whenever I work on them. There are times that I also help my friends to trade and I give them back their money including their profits so I just take my share out of it.

In a nutshell, I can say that I have made up to a thousand dollars on cryptocurrency.

How about you?
How much have you made on cryptocurrency?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I haven't made any amount from crypto trading or any activity about crypto, during the crypto boom I thought it was fake and I didn't get involved, they were a lot of airdrops then, I told all my friends doing it they're wasting their time, I focused on forex and grinded daily on it, most of my friends made money off it but then lose it.

I think it's dumb money, you don't learn anything there, just how to spot good opportunities to latch on, also a lot of the heavyweights in the industry like Sam Bank-friedman and Binance Founder are swimming in lawsuit.