Earn Money How much have you made in total from Trendri PTP??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think its time we talk about how much we've made from trendri since it came into limelight of PTP site. We all know that trendri have been a legit site for more than seven (7) months since it turned into paid to post site (PTP). Many people came into trendri to join the earning program but not all are active. Those active ones have made most of their time count on the forum, and enjoyed the benefits that follows it.

I've been here for over six (6) months, no doubt, I'm one of the beneficiaries of this wonderful Trendri forum that is maintained and manage perfectly by @Fecoms. Even when the forum went on vacation during February , i was hopeful that it will return to paying us again. And the Admin never failed us, the forum came back as expected and Admin cleared the long outstanding debts. Even when many have given up on the forum. That shows that, the Admin is never in any way being dubious.

Now is time to talk about how much we've made in total since joining trendri.com. No doubt, I've earned around $100 or more, since i joined on December 29th 2020.

How much have you earned since you joined Trendri PTP??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
$100 like seriously then I'm not working hard as I thought here. I don't think I have made up to $50 here though offline engagement most times get in the day. You are doing well mate. I need to double my hustle then. It needs one being focus now to avoid distraction
Laughs, if you're engaged more on earning offline, then you can take to earn online as part time option. I am student, i own an indoor video game business, i have time for must to engage online more than 50 hours in a week. That's why i was able to earn the amount from trendri. If i find lucrative offline gig, it will take up my online time and i will affect my earnings just like yours is taking away your time.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well it has not been long ever since I started posting and commenting on trendri,but the little time I have been spending here thing I've been able to make close to about 15 dollars ever since I started,it is one of the best paying site and a lot of people are actually enjoying this our community.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah we are on the same page mate. I think offline activities most times take away the time people would spend online. Well, it is natural that where one spend more time is where one will also reap the most. I hope I will have more time for forum posting I enjoy this activity alot

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I have been a member of Trendri ever since the first month it was first launched. However, I have not earned much from it. I earned 7 dollars only the first few months which was paid to me via PayPal. However, my PayPal got limited and so I could not receive payment from here hence I stopped being active. But recently, Binance pay was added as a payment option which made me to be active again. I plan on withdrawing at $5 which will make a total of $12 earned from here.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yeah we are on the same page mate. I think offline activities most times take away the time people would spend online. Well, it is natural that where one spend more time is where one will also reap the most. I hope I will have more time for forum posting I enjoy this activity alot
You're right man, where one is favoured that's where he'll enjoy most. If you are engaged online, you'll earn more online. If you're doing offline gig more that's where you'll earn more. At the moment i decided to spend more time online than i do with offline gigs. My lone offline business is just like earning me passive income, cos i don't do much there. I have someone taking care of it, while I'm facing my studies and doing online stuffs to work and compete my skill acquisition.

Nite

Valued Contributor
It hasn't been long since I joined Trendri forum, and I'm getting pretty fond of posting here. I'm slowly trying to reach towards my cashout goal. The reward system is also nice, and I see that the admin is very stalwart towards maintaining his forum. The whole community is friendly too, which makes the overall posting process fun for me!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It hasn't been long since I joined Trendri forum, and I'm getting pretty fond of posting here. I'm slowly trying to reach towards my cashout goal. The reward system is also nice, and I see that the admin is very stalwart towards maintaining his forum. The whole community is friendly too, which makes the overall posting process fun for me!
Yes, Admin is simply fantastic, he wants to maintain the forum for long and reward those working hard to keep the community going with their effective contributions. That's why be is back running trendri PTP site again. Work more hard and sooner you'll post payment proof here and I'll be happy to see it and celebrate you too.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be frank, tendri is a right forum to make money and until the regulation was made last month or thereabouts, it is easier to make more than $1 in a day. I haven't made upto $50 dollar ever since around January and February this year that I joined because of my offline business. I don't really dedicate more time to it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
$100 like seriously then I'm not working hard as I thought here. I don't think I have made up to $50 here though offline engagement most times get in the day. You are doing well mate. I need to double my hustle then. It needs one being focus now to avoid distraction
I love it when one uses other people story to motivate himself. But as well, earning money online should be greatly determined by the number two of hours one can afford to spare. If you don't have enough hours as the poster, you may not be generating much money as he's doing.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Yes, Admin is simply fantastic, he wants to maintain the forum for long and reward those working hard to keep the community going with their effective contributions. That's why be is back running trendri PTP site again. Work more hard and sooner you'll post payment proof here and I'll be happy to see it and celebrate you too.
To be factual, Fecoms is one kind a very good administrator. One would have thought trendri won't come back after it went on break because of the activites of some users, but it came back and not only that, he made sure he paid all the money users generated before the break.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
As for me the money I made is not more than $20 yet may be it is due to the only little time I dedicated for it.
Though I have re-strategise so that I can earn more than the way I use to earn before.
To earn more online one need to dedicate more time and resources.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I love it when one uses other people story to motivate himself. But as well, earning money online should be greatly determined by the number two of hours one can afford to spare. If you don't have enough hours as the poster, you may not be generating much money as he's doing.
To be factual, Fecoms is one kind a very good administrator. One would have thought trendri won't come back after it went on break because of the activites of some users, but it came back and not only that, he made sure he paid all the money users generated before the break.
No doubt, Admin is a good man, i never thought that he'll come back paying us again after that 2 months lay off. But he came, and did as he said, that he'll be back. I was so thrilled and emotional when i saw the long lost hope fund dropping on my account. That made me to know that, not everyone online is dubious their are others who just got that Godly heart to always remain honest.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah you just wrote the fact I think not spending enough time on a site can' make one earn less especially if the pay from the site is low as well. So the best bet is to put more effort and spend more time per site on commenting task and more money will be made

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Yeah you just wrote the fact I think not spending enough time on a site can' make one earn less especially if the pay from the site is low as well. So the best bet is to put more effort and spend more time per site on commenting task and more money will be made
Not having time is determined by many factors. For me personally, I don't have time because of my offline business. I work 7 to 6. And I do some online gigs maybe from 6 to 10. Although I have been lazy with hustling these days because before I did even missed sleep just to earn money online.

Kendy

Verified member
Since I started working on Trendri forum, I have made about $20 if I am not mistaken. This forum has created an impact such that,it would be very difficult for me to stay away from it even though I find another site where I can make more money. I have enjoyed every bit of my stay here.

I have made every minute on this forum count for me and I am still moving forward. The professionalism of the admin is topnotch and he does not sideline anyone even when it comes to giving earnings when the rule is not keenly followed. I have made some friends on this forum, where we share one or two ideas and have healthy conversations. So long as forums are concerned, the best still remains Trendri and far be it, I am not saying this because I am here or to please anybody. Some years ago, I came across this site when it had stopped operating and everyone doubted the possibility of it coming back to life but with time, the admin was able to find a way around it and strikingly, he paid all outstanding debts to those who were being owed in the past.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Such benevolent act of the admin to pay all outstanding debts after several months when the forum went down, shows how trustworthy he is. Such reignited many back to the forum again. Since then, admin have been running the forum without a problem. Such is benevolent indeed. I believe, the forum will last for a long time. Even though nothing last forever, but at least it should be here for us long time. I've been here over 15 months, in those months, no month passed that admin didn't cover for. I have other places I'm earning comfortably, but such didn't take me away from here, because of the bond admin have created in me. I just want to be around for s long as things continue to go alright for me.

SANIA

I have made around 12$ on trendri.
I have requested payment 2 times from trendri.
It has been an amazing site and initially I wanted to make atleast 1$ per day.
But it was quite challenging with my routine so now I try to make atleast 0.5$ each day on trendri.
I am more comfortable that way because making 1$ each day is quite challenging here and after few days I used to take few days break.
So instead of doing that now I focused ony making approximately 0.5$ each day.
In that way I can become more comfortable working here while managing it with my other works.

But I have learned alot working here.
My typing speed is better now and I can write more freely now.

I have also gained a lot of information from this site too and that can be used in the future to work on other sites.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Although I do not keep track of my earnings that I have earned in this website so far , but if I were to estimate I would say what I have earned so far in this website forum is between the range of $50 to $100 . To be sincere and honest the trendri website has been one of the legit paid to post website forum I have encountered since the year 2018 . During my early age of being introduced to the act of making money online I initially worked on some paid to post websites forums but to be sincere none of them is compared to the Trendri website , making money on trendri is very interesting due to the fact that it never delay is to pay its members and users and most importantly the website is flexible and legit .

The admin of the Trendri website is a very transparent and generous individual and in order for you to get from his generosity and transparency you must endeavour to abide by the forums rule and regulation so as not to get banned or get restricted from making money on the forum . Long live trendri . Com .

Ayeshabashir

Firstly I want to tell all of you that I consider myself very lucky that I am a member and part of this forum because this forum helps me alot in my difficult days .I joined this forum when I was doing nothing and sit idly at home .

As far as my earning through trendri forum is concerned then I joined this platform a two months ago. But to be honest ,in the starting days I was not taking this forum seriously and worked on it carelessly because i does not know the benefits by working on this forum .But as time passes I realized that I will earn a lot through this if I gave my proper time, attention, dedication and focus to this website. Then I decided to work on it with full enthusiasm. And after getting first pay ,my enthusiasm increased more than before and now I am a active member of this forum.

And I earned approximately 25 dollars from this forum and I hope so I will do do more hardwork and earned a lot through this forum.Besides all these things i feel very easy when I am working here . Because it si the safe ,secure and legit platform

Last edited:

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Well , it's not just a very long time ever since I was introduced into this platform , so I don't really make so much money from the platform for now .

I'm just trying to learn more on certain things such as how to make money online from different ways and so , if I can be able to make money in different ways such as may be forex trading or cryptocurrency trading as well ..

This platform is really helping me in a lot of ways concerning different ways of making money on the internet , so I don't really spend so much time to be posting for now because I'm learning from the experience of other people , And everyday I can only be able to make 0.5 dollars .

Ever since I started , I was only able to make a withdrawal of $5 and ever since then I don't really have much interest to post but I rather considered to be learning and reading the comments of other people , at least this will give me a better understanding to decide on the most profitable online business to do. This is one of the best online platform I ever seen .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I believe you've taken your time now to learn other ways to make money online in a robust way here on trendri PTP right? I am active here, I've learned so much being around the forum, and I've started practicing some of them gradually. Online money making is broad, to make that reasonable amount of money, you need to devote your time, and sacrifice a lot to learn. The reason why some of us aren't earning more online is the fact that, we want that funds fast, it is also happening to me, which has slowed down my skill acquisition. But again, I have debts on my head, if I don't work hard, their is no way I can clear my debts and make ends meet. That's the main reasons why I've devoted more time to earn online than learning skills. I don't focus on a single skill online, I am focused on varieties, I just want to establish streams of income, and never lack money for once. Their is nothing much more painful than facing financial degradation, where I'm facing dry pocket, I love to make money, take care of my primary bills, most importantly then still devote time learning skills.