Earn Money How much have you made in total from Trendri PTP??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think its time we talk about how much we've made from trendri since it came into limelight of PTP site. We all know that trendri have been a legit site for more than seven (7) months since it turned into paid to post site (PTP). Many people came into trendri to join the earning program but not all are active. Those active ones have made most of their time count on the forum, and enjoyed the benefits that follows it.

I've been here for over six (6) months, no doubt, I'm one of the beneficiaries of this wonderful Trendri forum that is maintained and manage perfectly by @Fecoms. Even when the forum went on vacation during February , i was hopeful that it will return to paying us again. And the Admin never failed us, the forum came back as expected and Admin cleared the long outstanding debts. Even when many have given up on the forum. That shows that, the Admin is never in any way being dubious.

Now is time to talk about how much we've made in total since joining trendri.com. No doubt, I've earned around $100 or more, since i joined on December 29th 2020.

How much have you earned since you joined Trendri PTP??

allison001

Verified member
Am new in online money making,as you can see my profile am just new in this site,i have not make a dime yet,but i know very well that this is a legit site,am just trying to see if I'll be able to make $1 today because I'll go to work, maybe when am back I'll try and make $1 tonight.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have made a total of $12 from trendri, my next withdrawal will make it $16+. This platform has been really helpful and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to make some money online at his leisure time. I think I joined the website around January but I have not really been so active if not I could have made more.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have made a total of $12 from trendri, my next withdrawal will make it $16+. This platform has been really helpful and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to make some money online at his leisure time. I think I joined the website around January but I have not really been so active if not I could have made more.

Kennysplash

Verified member
There was a time i was so active on this forum. I used to make $1 steady everyday before the earning rate was reduced, I guess after that time I just lost the morale and became inactive. But I have cashed out about $25 which is rather small compared to what others are making. I hope to ginger myself and get back on track, I have always loved it at trendri. The admin is on a different level too.

PICKFORD

Verified member
As you can see I'm a new member in this site, and I have just $2 plus, I have not placed any withdrawal yet because I have not yet reached the minimum withdrawal which is $4, so I think tomorrow I'll be able to make it up to $4 so that I'll withdraw, trendri is a legit PTP site,am glad i joined this forum.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I see you're a new user working very hard to earn better here. If you keep it going here, surely you'll earn better here, and cash out faster cos Admin always makes the payment faster. Ever since I've been here late in December last year, trendri Admin have rewarded me all I've worked for, that's why I'm active here when I'm chanced enough, just like today.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have lost count of my earnings in Trendri. Even my withdrawal is wrong in number. My last withdrawal was 8th but it was actually 9th. Anyway, for a rough estimate maybe I have earned a total of $100 since the start. But if this present reward system will persist then I would be earning more now than before.

Kwess

I think its time we talk about how much we've made from trendri since it came into limelight of PTP site. We all know that trendri have been a legit site for more than seven (7) months since it turned into paid to post site (PTP). Many people came into trendri to join the earning program but not all are active. Those active ones have made most of their time count on the forum, and enjoyed the benefits that follows it.

I've been here for over six (6) months, no doubt, I'm one of the beneficiaries of this wonderful Trendri forum that is maintained and manage perfectly by @Fecoms. Even when the forum went on vacation during February , i was hopeful that it will return to paying us again. And the Admin never failed us, the forum came back as expected and Admin cleared the long outstanding debts. Even when many have given up on the forum. That shows that, the Admin is never in any way being dubious.

Now is time to talk about how much we've made in total since joining trendri.com. No doubt, I've earned around $100 or more, since i joined on December 29th 2020.

How much have you earned since you joined Trendri PTP??
Wow! you have encourage me as a beginner to work with Trendri.
Good for this post I hope is not only beneficial to me but rather to all the new members.

Mertayasa

Your post is really helpful me. Because I still a little worry if this site not paying their members. But you said got $100 already in this site, this is really good. Recently I just make $3 in this site and to just need another $1 to be able request for cash out.
I'ii definitely will stay in this site because there are so many valuable information we can get here.​

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I am new here and I haven't make a withdrawal. But I feel reality in the atmosphere. People are singing praises of trendri . I actually trust the verdict of some individuals here. So , trendri is a wonderful platform and I really enjoyed been here with lots of wonderful and creative writers

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
My earnings have not spiked up like yours because I just started to be active on Trendri not up to a week. Though, it was long I joined this platform. If I have been active ever since I joined, I think I would have been a legend here and I would have made close to what you have made in terms of cash lol.
But with the little I have made here, I think I'm still grateful and I'm willing to do more so to earn more.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Your post is really helpful me. Because I still a little worry if this site not paying their members. But you said got $100 already in this site, this is really good. Recently I just make $3 in this site and to just need another $1 to be able request for cash out.
I'ii definitely will stay in this site because there are so many valuable information we can get here.​
Yes, the $100 i quoted isn't a mere quote I've earned here and trendri Admin didn't waste time paying me. I didn't make it once but gradually i accumulated the amount within the space of six months. Gradually you'll earn that amount and more than when you're doing things right here, surely Trendri Admin will reward you for your nice posts.

A K Rao

I have joined the Trendrie site just a few months back and since I have health issues I am not participating regularly on this site. But then I find this site very interesting and try to spend as much time as possible to make some good money.

The algorithm of this site is quite user friendly and one can make some good money if worked hard.

I am trying to post threads and posts and so far I have made about $1.6 and very soon I am going to reach my payout and going to claim that.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have joined the Trendrie site just a few months back and since I have health issues I am not participating regularly on this site. But then I find this site very interesting and try to spend as much time as possible to make some good money.

The algorithm of this site is quite user friendly and one can make some good money if worked hard.

I am trying to post threads and posts and so far I have made about $1.6 and very soon I am going to reach my payout and going to claim that.
I believe you've made your cash out before from Trendri PTP? Cos you've made reasonable amount of posts here. Trendri is very legit, Admin always reward those that are working hard. If you keep on working very hard, surely you'll get rewarded when ever you seek withdrawal. Trendri have rewarded me over $100 since i joined last six months.

uforwealth

Verified member
Waw! You have made $100. That is a huge amount of money.

well, I have not made a lot of money as a result of time.

I don't have a lot of time to stay long on the internet let alone on trendri.com. Had I had much time to make many posts and create a great number of threads, I would have made a substantial amount of money.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Waw! You have made $100. That is a huge amount of money.

well, I have not made a lot of money as a result of time.

I don't have a lot of time to stay long on the internet let alone on trendri.com. Had I had much time to make many posts and create a great number of threads, I would have made a substantial amount of money.
Yes, you could've made lots of posts that could've brought you some extra bucks. The reason why I'm made such amount here is because, I'm active here, making some posts. And Trendri Admin never disappointed me, he has paid me all i worked for. That's why I'm indebted to keep working for him long time and also managing my indoor offline business long time too.

K

kapur.shivam073

How are we making money through trendri

Chibson

VIP Contributor
As you can see I'm a new member in this site, and I have just $2 plus, I have not placed any withdrawal yet because I have not yet reached the minimum withdrawal which is $4, so I think tomorrow I'll be able to make it up to $4 so that I'll withdraw, trendri is a legit PTP site,am glad i joined this forum.
It is definitely one of the most legit ptp platforms I have ever seen and if you work hard enough and can be consistent you can really make some good amount of money at least every week. I hope you have withdrawn as you stated since this your post is since Monday. I have been on the site since January and I think I have made good amount of money.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Yes, Admin is simply fantastic, he wants to maintain the forum for long and reward those working hard to keep the community going with their effective contributions. That's why be is back running trendri PTP site again. Work more hard and sooner you'll post payment proof here and I'll be happy to see it and celebrate you too.
Thank you, I'm trying to be active as I can on Trendri.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
$100 like seriously then I'm not working hard as I thought here. I don't think I have made up to $50 here though offline engagement most times get in the day. You are doing well mate. I need to double my hustle then. It needs one being focus now to avoid distraction