For trading, how much have you gained or lost in total?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This question is directed to the crypto users here. I have to admit that I have not bought a crypto because I consider myself lacking in knowledge. This topic is part of my research. My first priority in learning crypto is to know if ordinary people like me can earn not just in one trading but to earn continuously or continually.

My take on crypto right now is the same as gambling. I can bet on a horse that can win and can lose. What makes it gambling is because I cannot make sure that I would win. In crypto that is what I see. I buy crypto now and I have no assurance that I can gain a profit simply because there is no clear or solid basis for the trend which is dictated by we do not know who.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Lol, you really want to know my progress if I'm making a good one or not via crypto trading. No problem I'll go on to share my uptrend and downtime via crypto investment. I started crypto investment by this time last year, the earlier months where used to understudy. Ii recorded my best investment return during mid - February when i invested $50 around BNB coin late in December 2020. I earned ×5 of my invested funds. At the moment my investment is soaking down base on the ongoing bear market but i won't panic, I'll be leaving my treasury asset long time there.

I've not lost before via crypto trading nor buying and holding of coins. I trade with caution, i make researches before investing long time.