How much can a biginner in Forex trading loss

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
In Forex, 90% of the trader lose money and there are several ways at which you could protect your money in forex and not trade to blow all your account forex trading.

In Forex, some are smiling while some investors are losing that is how system works or not depends on your experience in the field of forex and your mathematical ability to analyse the marketing sentiment most of the beginners loss lot of money in Forex amd that is why it is necessary for beginners to continue to learn new things in forex
. They should learn more and it is equally good to have mentors and ask questions from more experienced in the field. I do have a mentor in Forex and whenever I had issues I would relate it with him and solutions would definitely come.

Despite that I am not an expert yet, I have been making little profit. The forex beginners should practice using the demo account for a very long time so as not to lose money and that is the essence of creating a demo account that will make familiarize yourself with Forex trading.

How do you think that a beginner in Forex would minimise losses and make profit in forex trading.