How Much Can I Make On Advisordia Monthly?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I just started working on Advisordia and to be honest, I like the interface and how short the contents, precise and straight to the point, and it also allows you to post up to 10 threads and 10 answers everyday, which it's much if you consider the volume, there's also an automatic points awarding system, for new question is 2 points and if you answer a question it's 4 points.

In a day you can make 60 points cumulatively, my question is how much money can I make working on Advisordia in a month.

Between Trendri and Advisordia which one is more rewarding, looking forward for all of your contributions, if you're not a member you can register at Advisordia.com looking forward to your replies.

Solution
The amount you can make on Advisordia monthly varies depending on factors such as the number of best answers you have. The quality of your advice can also impact your monthly earnings on Advisordia. It is important to consistently provide valuable insights and actively interact with users to maximise your potential income on the platform. Monthly, you can earn up to $10–$15. Soon, earning from article contributions may also be possible.

With the new option of extra credit added to Trendri, you should be able to earn more from your contributions. If you add the same effort to Advisordia, you may earn the same amount.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
The amount you can make on Advisordia monthly varies depending on factors such as the number of best answers you have. The quality of your advice can also impact your monthly earnings on Advisordia. It is important to consistently provide valuable insights and actively interact with users to maximise your potential income on the platform. Monthly, you can earn up to $10–$15. Soon, earning from article contributions may also be possible.

With the new option of extra credit added to Trendri, you should be able to earn more from your contributions. If you add the same effort to Advisordia, you may earn the same amount.

Solution

Augusta

VIP Contributor
With the policies you need to have about 1250 points to cash out for now for $5. So you may earn at least $10 monthly which is not too bad. But you need good duration of time to pull this off. You are. expected to post about 10 questions and 10 answers per day.

You need about 250 points to make a dollar which I think is on the high side and the admin should see how it can be reduced.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you do 10 questions and 10 replies in a day and post for 30 days, you will be making 1800 point (60 points each day), which roughly translates to $7. If you get upvotes on your questions and answers you might earn additional 1 point per upvote. If your answer is selected as the best answer you can get 10 points. Getting points for best answer and upvotes is not always possible. I do not have problems with how much we can earn per question or per reply, however, amount of characters (400 characters) we need to write for replies are high.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
If you do 10 questions and 10 replies in a day and post for 30 days, you will be making 1800 point (60 points each day), which roughly translates to $7. If you get upvotes on your questions and answers you might earn additional 1 point per upvote. If your answer is selected as the best answer you can get 10 points. Getting points for best answer and upvotes is not always possible. I do not have problems with how much we can earn per question or per reply, however, amount of characters (400 characters) we need to write for replies are high.
It's great you were able to take your time to analyze the posting rates on Advisordia. If I may ask between the question and answer characters, which one do you consider to be reduce.

So let's see how we can make it a win win situation.

Mika

VIP Contributor
It's great you were able to take your time to analyze the posting rates on Advisordia. If I may ask between the question and answer characters, which one do you consider to be reduce.

So let's see how we can make it a win win situation.
I think character requirements for questions are fine. However, it takes more time to create question than write a post. You not only write the question but also the description, then you will have to choose category and add tags. I also do not have issues with character count for answers as answers need to be in depth and it should offer value, therefor 400 characters are also find for answers. But the kind of reward we are receiving sis less compared to the kind of work we do. If the rewards should remain the same, reducing character count for answers should be reduced.

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
I think character requirements for questions are fine. However, it takes more time to create question than write a post. You not only write the question but also the description, then you will have to choose category and add tags. I also do not have issues with character count for answers as answers need to be in depth and it should offer value, therefor 400 characters are also find for answers. But the kind of reward we are receiving sis less compared to the kind of work we do. If the rewards should remain the same, reducing character count for answers should be reduced.
@Mika, adjustment has been made.