How Much Time Should I Invest In To Get Good In Forex Trading

tray59

Seriously the time you will need to invest here all depend on the quality of knowledge and how fast you are to understand things.

I beleive that in forex trading if you hire someone like an help to you who will teach you how to trade then you can equally make better analysis and faster dont always neglect the use of demo account its play important roles in the feild of forex market.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Even if you exert all your time in forex trading without a direction, you'll be thrown out inexperienced. The best is having that direction, learn from experts, you can go for a paid course and study at your convenience. Not all course or field require self learning all through. You need an educator to guide you at the begining to avoid making costly mistakes that leads to financial loss. I don't know much about forex, which has kept me away from the trading option. I can only consider trading forex when I gain the passion and find the right person to teach me about forex, until I become expert in what I'm doing. I know I wouldn't learn everything from the gaffer that will be teaching me, I need to do more of the researches on my end to come out on top and stay on profit trading forex.

Chlamys

There's a lot to learn, including technical analysis, risk management, and market psychology. By investing a couple of hours each day, you'll be able to gain the knowledge and skills you need to be successful in forex trading. Consistent learning and practising helps in achieving success in the long run.

Neuroid

The quality of time is more important than quantity. Too much of anything results in bloating up, or here I would say ‘financial indigestion’. If we spend a little amount of time, it would cause ‘financial malnutrition’. So the choice is yours. The time should be spent perfectly well learning and practising everything about the game of forex.

Monadism

It will be difficult to say how much time it will take for someone to find success in forex trading. Learning can be a prolonged process for some but others may take less time to learn the very same things. If we take the example of 2 newbie traders who started learning forex at the same time, then we can see how much each of them progressed within the same time period. That is why we should never compare our trading journey with some other forex trader. Just learn at your own pace and do your best.

King bell

VIP Contributor
The answer to a question like this can be frustratingly elusive. There are no right or wrong answers, only different people and their varying goals. For some people, profiting is the only thing that matters, while others are more concerned with time invested into the endeavour than profit itself.

We'll go over both of those concerns in this post and see what conclusions we can come to about how much time you should invest in order to become good at Forex Trading. The first thing to consider is your end goal. There are many different reasons for investing in Forex Trading, but we can broadly classify them into two categories: profiting and improving yourself. In the former you want to make money, in the latter you are more concerned with self-improvement.

To get better at trading, you need to make mistakes and learn from them along the way. To make money though, you need a winning strategy that minimises your losses and maximises your gains. We'll now look at how much time these two strategies require from both a time-investment perspective and an emotional investment perspective.

To re-iterate what I said in my last post about drawing conclusions based on different people's end goals, trade for the type of person you are. If you have a burning desire to make money, then your time is probably not as important as it is for someone who wants to get good at trading and improve their skills over time. If you like trading the market and making lots of money, that doesn't mean those are your only goals in life; it just means they're your main ones.

Scrutinize

Spending the time you think is enough for you to understand the market better and deeper. Studying and analysing the market sentiment is needed if you want to make consistent profit. Planning moves according to market movement is where you learn to pick profitable opportunities. You can practise on a demo for three months or more. Every individual is unique so you set your own target. Learning is a constant though, so keep an open mind.

Laminary

You can never be sure about how much time you would need to dedicate to your learning. Keep learning until all your concepts are clear and until you can make use of your knowledge to make money.

E

eldavis

When it comes to forex trading, there is no specific time frame in which o e should use in learn how to trade. Most so called experts, professionals or even masters experience losses in trading once in awhile. I recently followed a master recently on one of these trading platforms and I ended up loosing a lot of capital. For one to become a professional in forex trading, you need to keep learning. The learning process never ends, there is always something to learn in forex trading. This is why most experts advice traders to always make use of their demo accounts, this is to enable people to keep brushing and improving their skills.

Liquescent

Spend all of your spare time advancing your education. It is the best way to keep yourself updated with the latest trends of the market, and it will help you become better at forex trading.

Belomancy

For a forex trader, learning never ends. You keep learning one or the other thing every now and then. Be it the market movements or your own trades, you are learning something new every day. So, keep a trading journal and get better every day.

Zygomatic

Learning how to trade forex doesn't take a certain amount of time for everyone. It entirely depends on the person. Like any other profession, trading in foreign exchange requires experience, skill, and knowledge to succeed. You should devote a significant amount of time to learning the principles and procedures of forex trading before you begin trading. You must learn how to navigate the market's high level of volatility in order to profit from it.

Fardage

You may have spent years on learning but if you can’t make use of your knowledge in the live market, it won’t be worth it. So, focus on clearing your basics regardless of the time you spend on your learning.

Theanthropic

It truly depends on how long you take to get acquainted with the market sentiment. Understanding the factors that can affect the market and finding a way around it is basically what drives you towards success. Patience and hard work is needed. Maybe practice on a demo for three to six months.