Earn Money How much in total have you earned from freelancing for this year?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My earnings are moderate because I am only doing paid forum posting. It is a common knowledge that the rewards for forum posting are minimal. One forum makes me earn 15 cents if I would reach the maximum daily posts. Another makes me earn 50 cents which means I have to be posting 25 comments.

For this year I have made 1 transfer from my Paypal account to my ATM. I only make a fund transfer when my balance reaches $140 which is the threshold for free that makes me save $1. For this year I am nearing to earn $200 in total (that includes the $140) because I have slowed down in my forum posting. It is not easy to be posting every day that sometimes I feel mental fatigue setting in.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I hope you are making progress with forum post based on the amount you claimed you make on the posts. But I wish you can share the other forum post that you do partake in. This can also be of greater advantage to some of us here who may like to add to our source of income.

D

Deleted member 13140

I didn't think forums posts can earn one that amount. I guess you partake in more than one forums sites that's why..
Goodluck with everything, I wanted wanted ask now you werre able to transfer your PayPal earnings to your bank account but it just occurred to me that your country might be allowed to receive payments. What a bummer for mine.

And if you are aware the posting limits for this forum, mind telling me because I want to challenge myself to reach it

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I didn't think forums posts can earn one that amount. I guess you partake in more than one forums sites that's why..
Goodluck with everything, I wanted wanted ask now you werre able to transfer your PayPal earnings to your bank account but it just occurred to me that your country might be allowed to receive payments. What a bummer for mine.

And if you are aware the posting limits for this forum, mind telling me because I want to challenge myself to reach it
Though the money is much but there is some people that can make such an amount especially if there are many forums that they are working with. There was a time I did make $35 in the space of two weeks. Though the website had reduced the price of its forum now. But it is not possible with just only one forum these days.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have not calculated how much in total I have earned from freelancing, however, in the last eight months, I have earned between $300-$700 per month from upwork, the freelancing platform that I am using. I am not using other freelancing platforms except upwork. I have been working on upwork for more than a year.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have not really ventured into freelancing but I am planning on going into it because I know people making cool money on various freelancing platforms. It is very important to learn the necessary skills and also how to copyright in order to get jobs from different clients depending on your niche.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have come to a realisation that freelancing is one of the ways that can make me to make money online. I have not really gotten into it but I have friends who are graphic designers and also computer programmers. They said that they made an average of $300 in the past four months alone.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have received $10 for forum posting. I had not earned from forum posting before I joined this forum. However, I make money through infleuncer marketing. I have not calculated how much I have earned but I guess I have been earning $100 per month in average in the past 9 months.

Kendy

Verified member
Unfortunately, I have not yet diverted my expertise into freelancing but this is the niche which I find myself motivated and interested to take up the lead, most especially when it comes to transcription jobs. I got an information concerning moderation jobs for online site but I do not really know how that works although one of my friends is part of the moderation site and with time, I hope to diversify my skills. I know a handful of persons who are earning significantly on freelancing and most especially when it comes to; content creation, social media advertising and brand influencing affiliate marketing.

There are many people who are the pending on freelancing as a major source of survival and there is an acquaintance I know he focuses specifically on translation jobs and he doesn't earn anything less than $700 in a month. It might seem surprising and unbelievable but this is how far and how much freelancing can give to just one individual, so long as you have the right skills. With all this being said, I don't think I would have to waste any more time than to take up a freelancing niche and work on myself in order to earn substantially online.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I'm not a freelancer so I haven't make any money from freelancing but that's what I am very much interested to do, I just want to organise everything so that I can possibly get the laptop to start my freelancing business and I will be concentrating on web design and development..

I understand that Freelancing is quite more competitive nowadays and it might actually be difficult for newbie to make money as a freelancer , so I really have to learn and understand all the strategy that will be needed for me to succeed as a freelancer because it is absolutely necessary.

I have seen so many people who are earning more than $5000 on monthly basis as a freelancer and these people are those that deals with most high demanding niche such as programming and top-quality graphic designers. I don't really look forward to make up to that but at least to be able to make some money at least for a start .

And at the same time I have seen some people who are not making money with freelancing because they consider it to be highly competitive and there is no rooms and opportunities for new people .