Earn Money How much have you made in total from Trendri PTP??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think its time we talk about how much we've made from trendri since it came into limelight of PTP site. We all know that trendri have been a legit site for more than seven (7) months since it turned into paid to post site (PTP). Many people came into trendri to join the earning program but not all are active. Those active ones have made most of their time count on the forum, and enjoyed the benefits that follows it.

I've been here for over six (6) months, no doubt, I'm one of the beneficiaries of this wonderful Trendri forum that is maintained and manage perfectly by @Fecoms. Even when the forum went on vacation during February , i was hopeful that it will return to paying us again. And the Admin never failed us, the forum came back as expected and Admin cleared the long outstanding debts. Even when many have given up on the forum. That shows that, the Admin is never in any way being dubious.

Now is time to talk about how much we've made in total since joining trendri.com. No doubt, I've earned around $100 or more, since i joined on December 29th 2020.

How much have you earned since you joined Trendri PTP??

Well , it's not just a very long time ever since I was introduced into this platform , so I don't really make so much money from the platform for now .

I'm just trying to learn more on certain things such as how to make money online from different ways and so , if I can be able to make money in different ways such as may be forex trading or cryptocurrency trading as well ..

This platform is really helping me in a lot of ways concerning different ways of making money on the internet , so I don't really spend so much time to be posting for now because I'm learning from the experience of other people , And everyday I can only be able to make 0.5 dollars .

Ever since I started , I was only able to make a withdrawal of $5 and ever since then I don't really have much interest to post but I rather considered to be learning and reading the comments of other people , at least this will give me a better understanding to decide on the most profitable online business to do. This is one of the best online platform I ever seen .

I believe you've taken your time now to learn other ways to make money online in a robust way here on trendri PTP right? I am active here, I've learned so much being around the forum, and I've started practicing some of them gradually. Online money making is broad, to make that reasonable amount of money, you need to devote your time, and sacrifice a lot to learn. The reason why some of us aren't earning more online is the fact that, we want that funds fast, it is also happening to me, which has slowed down my skill acquisition. But again, I have debts on my head, if I don't work hard, their is no way I can clear my debts and make ends meet. That's the main reasons why I've devoted more time to earn online than learning skills. I don't focus on a single skill online, I am focused on varieties, I just want to establish streams of income, and never lack money for once. Their is nothing much more painful than facing financial degradation, where I'm facing dry pocket, I love to make money, take care of my primary bills, most importantly then still devote time learning skills.